Bad
Good

It's been a few years since I've been here, but I definitely remember what it was like. The school itself wasn't in the best condition. The students aren't so great and motivated. But if I hadn't attended, I wouldn't have met some of the great friends I have today. Don't get me wrong, there is no blame to be put towards the staff. Some of the teachers prepared me more than enough for high school. And for that, I am forever grateful.

We think Norris Middle School is better than other OPS schools. We do a lot more with a lot less. We are fotten by the leaders of the district in funding and in management. We try our best to discipline and redirect the students behavior here, but need to be backed up at home as well. We understand that you are not with them during the day, but we are not babysitters and not with them at night. You should come to Norris and really see what is really going on. This is a great place and a great atmosphere.

Last modified Norris Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.