Omaha, NE

Posted February 09, 2015
The only concern I have with this school is the lack of communication. There has been 2 incidences where the staff has proved to be messy and unprofessional. One time, they told a state agency that my oldest child has bahavioral problems. They never told me about any issues prior from me finding out from a third party. When I confronted the allegation. All they could say was one time he was under a lot of pressure about making a decision and he started to cry. As a parent, I would have loved to be informed of that, if "behavioral issues" is what they call it. Another time where communication lacked was the method of transportation that I used to get my kids to school. Instead of coming to me with the problem, the principle called my job and tried to get me fired. I don't work for OPS but I work for a company that does contract work for them. When I asked the principle what was the problem or what liabilies could occur, she literally had no explaination. I have never been confrontational or unpleasant to any one of the the staff for them to feel like they could not communicate with me. The principle at Oak Valley has proven to me to be nothing but a gossiper and trouble maker.

Oak Valley Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2010
This is a terrific small school! The teachers take time to know all the students personally. The teachers are very effective in helping a diverse student body achieve their potential.

Posted May 14, 2010
I love Oak Valley! The teachers and staff are very attentive to students, and pertents. The diverse setting at Oak Valley prepares children to communicate with people from all walks of life. I will never send my children to another OPS school, no matter where I live!

Posted February 20, 2010

Posted September 01, 2009
I love Oak Valley! I am so glad my daughter gets to attend such a wonderful school! Keep it up Oak Valley!

Posted October 10, 2008

Oak Valley Elementary School 3

Posted February 15, 2008

Posted August 02, 2006

Oak Valley Elementary School
3109 Pedersen Dr, Omaha, NE  68144
Last modified Oak Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Valley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top