Oak Valley Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2010
This is a terrific small school! The teachers take time to know all the students personally. The teachers are very effective in helping a diverse student body achieve their potential.

Posted May 14, 2010
I love Oak Valley! The teachers and staff are very attentive to students, and pertents. The diverse setting at Oak Valley prepares children to communicate with people from all walks of life. I will never send my children to another OPS school, no matter where I live!

Oak Valley Elementary School 1

Posted February 20, 2010

Posted September 01, 2009
I love Oak Valley! I am so glad my daughter gets to attend such a wonderful school! Keep it up Oak Valley!

Posted October 10, 2008

Oak Valley Elementary School 3

Posted February 15, 2008

Oak Valley Elementary School 1

Posted August 02, 2006

Oak Valley Elementary School
3109 Pedersen Dr, Omaha, NE  68144
Last modified Oak Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Valley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top