Omaha, NE

Posted June 28, 2013
Just wanted to thank Kathy Shepoka for informing me about the June library month. I took my grandchildren and they thoroughly enjoyed being able to pick out a new book to take home. The craft tables were added fun, and the staff were so patient and helpful. What a wonderful program! The grandkids loved it and so did I. Susan Bruning.

Pawnee Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2011
My daughter is in the 4th grade and my son will be starting Kindergarten here next year. I have had positive experiences with this school. It is a very mixed community. My daughter has made many friends and Loves her teachers and the extracirricular teachers. She knows all of them by name and they are very freindly. The only problem I have with the school is the parking and picking my kids up. It is VERY hectic and VERY frustrating for me! Otherwise it is a good school and will continue to send my kids there.

Posted July 05, 2009

Pawnee Elementary School 3

Posted January 12, 2009

Posted August 20, 2007

Pawnee Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2007
Love the teachers and the principal!

Posted January 10, 2007
I switched my daughter to this school thinking it was a good idea. What a mistake! My daugher is in fourth grade and we've never dealt with the problems at her previous school. We've dealt with bullying , teachers misplacing homework then finding it a few days later (sending a letter to apologize), or library books. My daughter would come home crying , when I brought it up to the principal with the name of the individual a seating arrangement was the solution . My daughters grades are now slipping , needless to say she's being transferred. This all in the first 4 months of school. This school may work for others but not for us .

Posted August 30, 2005

Posted February 15, 2005

Pawnee Elementary School
7310 South 48th St, Omaha, NE  68157
Last modified Pawnee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pawnee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top