Posted March 02, 2009

Posted October 23, 2007
I have two kids in Rosehill. The school is wonderful! Amazing principal and teachers. Many parents involved in their children's education.

Posted September 29, 2006
My son attends Rose Hill (4th grade)and I am extremely happy with the school! The principal(Melissa Orlando),the teachers, support staff and parents work together and create such a great, positive environment for the kids. The challenge and resource programs continue to meet the needs of our 'atypical' students seamlessly. Our kids are offered many opportunities outside of academics- choir, instrumental music, fitness club,junior great books, art and language lessons, etc. There are ALWAYS parents at the school volunteering their time. The PTO continues to find ways to help with all the many 'extras' a grat school needs! My son started at another school in Omaha before we moved to Country Club, so I have an idea what's out there-Rose Hill Rocks!

Rose Hill Elementary School
5605 Corby St, Omaha, NE  68104
Last modified Rose Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rose Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top