Bad
Good

I love this school. My son sometimes needs a little extra attention due to learning difficulties, and they give him the extra help he needs while keeping him in the classroom setting and helping shape good work habits. The staff really cares about the success of each student. The students also seem to genuinely care for each other. And the Kids Club staff is exceptional! I won't be moving out of this school area!

We love Joslyn! The teachers, principal and staff are fantastic, loving and caring. They truly want every child to succeed. The PTO offers plenty of opportunities to volunteer and they welcome suggestions. The Kids Club staff are fun and energetic. An all-around great neighborhood school.

We are very happy to send our daughter to Joslyn. It has some of the finest and most caring teachers in all of Omaha.

I love this school. My husband and I moved just so our son could go here. The principal and teachers are all wonderfull. My son loves it here.

Last modified Joslyn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.