Omaha, NE

Bancroft Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2011
I have a first grader and a kindergartner at Bancroft this year. I am extremely impressed with this school in many aspects. Every staff member I have come into contact with is amazing. Kind, generous, and they all seem to genuinely care about the students. Both of my girls are shining here at Bancroft. I love how welcoming the school is to parents being on campus. I've attended many class parties, stayed for breakfast with the girls, and have even showed up a few times at lunch. My only concern is the lack of parental involvement at this school. The PTA is rarely mentioned at all. It was two months into the school year before I even received any information regarding meetings and times. I'm pleased to have my girls attend such a great school!

Bancroft Elementary School 0

Posted March 09, 2010
When Mr. Sorteno was principal the school was the best. The principals now seems to not have what's best for kids at interest. Almost all teachers are wonderful at this school.

Bancroft Elementary School 5

Posted May 11, 2007
This is a terrific gem of an urban school in Omaha - a well kept secret!

Bancroft Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2005
I have had two children attend Bancroft in the beginning grades. I have been very pleased with the quality of education they have received thus far. I feel that overall the principal, teachers and staff are very committed to the very best education possible. It is a tougher neighborhood and thus the peer influence is a concern at times.

Bancroft Elementary School
2724 Riverview Blvd, Omaha, NE  68108
Last modified Bancroft Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bancroft Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top