Posted September 27, 2010
King Science and Technology Magnet Center is one of the best schools in Omaha, I have had two of my daughters graduate from there who both went on to taking honors classes in high school. Currently my third daughter is in attendance there and has some of the best teachers I have seem in a public school system. She is excelling in all her classes and I expect she will be enrolling in honor classes in High School as well. Next year my fourth daughter will be attending and I have no qualms about what she will be learning. The School focuses on Computer, Science, and other advanced technology curriculum, as well as the basics. I feel all my daughters are, and will be, extremely prepared for high school and college as a result of their attending KSTM.

King Science/Tech Magnet Middle School 2

Posted November 13, 2009
The teachers are very good at this school. They are willing to reach out and help the students with homework. The downside of this school is that there are some rough kids that attend the school. Teachers can't monitor the students at all times, and I felt that discipline against bullying was not handled approriately by office staff. Unfortunately I cannot recommend this school to another parent. It's a shame because they do offer some great programs.

Posted February 04, 2009
King is the best middle school a student could ask for. The teachers are terriffic. They really prepare you for high school. Dr. Frison was the best princepal because she had respect at all times, but she also knew how to have fun with her students.

Posted August 18, 2008
King is an awesome school! i miss it there and i wish i could go back! the teachers are awesome and they actually help you learne in a way that is fun!

Posted May 23, 2008
Dr. Frison is an awesome leader. My son has never been challenged so much academically and he loves it! The staff is so involved with student success that 80% of them support the PTA. PTA really has a heart for the students.

Posted April 07, 2008

King Science/Tech Magnet Middle School 4

Posted January 23, 2008

King Science/Tech Magnet Middle School 2

Posted February 13, 2005
I think that this school can be a great school. I think that we are working with over worked and underpaid staff. I like to see more interaction with the parents and I think that the child gets lossed in the equasion of more attention being put on behavior and less on the accademics. This is a concern that I have about this school. I think if you are a hands on parent then this is the school for you.

King Science/Tech Magnet Middle School
3720 Florence Blvd, Omaha, NE  68110
Last modified King Science/Tech Magnet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
King Science/Tech Magnet Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top