Omaha, NE

Posted April 29, 2009
My son is thriving at this school! Student/teacher ratio is 20-1, and even the principal makes time for you and welcomes questions. FAR superior to OPS!

Posted January 29, 2009
Wonderful school! Wemoved here 6 years ago from a small town and I was scared to enroll my girls in OPS so we chose Ralston. The first few years at Mockingbird were great. Karen Western is wonderful as well. It has the 'small town feel' with only 21 in my daugheter's entire class! Talk about a great teacher / child ratio!

Posted January 28, 2009
I like the teachers and they have several activities that include the family. My daughter was an introvert and now she is interested in school and socializes with a good balance. No bullying some clicks but nothing harmful.

Posted October 26, 2005
- a former student
This school is great for kids. Teacher are great lot of good stuff. lots of fun!

Karen Western Elementary School
6224 H St, Omaha, NE  68117
Last modified Karen Western Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Karen Western Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top