Bad
Good

Posted June 14, 2014
I love this school! I as a parent went here and my kids have gone here. We moved and we are coming back to Omaha, NE. I will be enrolling my children back into Rockbrook Elementary for sure. My children can't wait to go back they are very excited. As a parent and listening to my own children, I recommend this school for any family. The Teacher and Principal quality are high in my book. Parent involvement is phenomenal because we all want to be there for the kiddos. Choose Rockbrook Elementary which is part of the District 66 program and you won't regret it. This education is at the top rating in our country.

Posted April 02, 2014
One of the best schools I've enrolled my daughter in. Very involved staff and PTA: I've always been able to go to the Administration to discuss my child's progress and any concerns. We no longer live in the district but decided to keep my child in the school. She loves it and I wouldn't take her anywhere else.

Posted April 20, 2010
A great school for me and my kids. They love it . Friendly teachers and peers. Good amount of discipline and safety. They teach my kids a lot of things like liking yourself the way you are, how to take care of yourself and obviously they teach academics

Rockbrook Elementary School 2

Posted February 23, 2007
I am have been frustruated with the math program (Chicago Math-Everyday Mathmatics) at this school (the district uses this program). My daughter is falling further and further behind in math and there seems to be no help for her. We have tried repeatedly to get help for her math issues; however, since she is not behind in other subject areas and tests above average in many...she has not recieved the help she needs. Even her test scores in 'math' show she was below average, but she still continues to struggle with minimal or no help. We are now looking at the possibility of leaving the school and the math program with hopes that she will be able to catch up to her math grade level. We feel that this paticular math program is causing her problems. I would suggest doing a search on Chigago math before enrolling in this school.

Posted September 23, 2006
I think that Rockbrook is great! If you are trying to find a good elementary school for your kids, then Rockbrook is great! The school is smaller, so your kids get the special attention that each one deserves. I have six kids that went to Rockbrook, and they loved it!

Posted May 09, 2005
Rockbook has been the best school that my four children ever attended. I have two who graduted from here and another ready to gradute this year. I could not say enough about the school as well as the school district. The teachers are well trained, fun, and dedicated. The staff is supportive and understanding. The class room size is small and so everyone gets attention. This small neighborhood school imparts the best of education, support and attention to their students and families that is there. When my children make me wait outside in the car an hour (at least if I am lucky) after school just so they can play with their friends or when they are out of bed ontime in the morning eager to go to school...i know something good is happening at Rockbrook!!

Posted May 26, 2004
My children came to this school in October. My oldest had fallen way behind from his old school and needed extra help with his reading. He had several teachers helping him and not only did he gain confidence as he began to learn to read, but he has gained many friends. We will do what we need to so we can ensure that all four of our children continue to attend Rockbrook through the next 6 years. We want our children to graduate with the friends and family they have gained over the past year in this district. The teachers and staff have truly been a blessing to our family and all four of our children. All of our children are in the best hands when they are at school with this wonderful staff of very special people!

Rockbrook Elementary School
2514 South 108th St, Omaha, NE  68144
Last modified Rockbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.