Omaha, NE

Posted March 04, 2010
Fantastic school with fantastic teachers!

Posted April 25, 2009

Westgate Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2009

Posted September 26, 2008

Westgate Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2007

Posted August 05, 2005
Both of my children attended Westgate from preschool to 6th grade, and they loved this school. I felt that my children were always safe, and happy. The office staff always kept me informed if my children were hurt or not feeling well. I feel this school has the best teachers I've ever had the pleasure to know. From preschool all the way to 6th grade. The teachers went above and beyond to make my children feel secure. Learning was fun, most of the teachers made games out of certain subjects. The teacher at this school are awesome. We miss the school and the teachers and staff very much. Thank you all very much for your kindness through the years and thanks for helping to make my children the strong confident people they are today.

Posted January 04, 2004

Westgate Elementary School
7802 Hascall, Omaha, NE  68124
Last modified Westgate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westgate Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top