Blessed Sacrament School 4

Posted January 12, 2008
The teachers at this school are concerned about the academic, moral, and social growth of all students. They are willing to stay late or come in early if a student needs help.

Blessed Sacrament School 5

Posted September 27, 2007
I am new to this school and its type but I absolutely love this school. My kids are thriving and excited to go to school every morning. Behavior issues are next to none. Everyone is nice to each other. My kids are encouraged to be themselves. April

Blessed Sacrament School 4

Posted March 22, 2006
Blessed Sacrament has been a great school for my children. We switched them from a public school and they have thrived here. The reading program is excellent compared to Minna Lusa as well as the structure. They really have a good handle on the kids here.

Blessed Sacrament School
6316 No 30 St, Omaha, NE  68111
Last modified Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Blessed Sacrament School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top