Posted September 30, 2014
CTK is the best Catholic school in the Omaha area. We considered only AdvancEd accredited Catholic schools of which there were only 4 in Omaha and this was by far, the best school. I felt like the school had high standards academically and socially, down to uniform wear and personal development, and that's what I wanted from a private school. The principal is awesome, caring, welcoming and committed; teachers are excellent and caring and most have advanced degrees; the kids who attend CTK are truly wonderful kids...probably because they come very good families, and I feel very comfortable having my sweet child growing up with these kids. We are thrilled we chose CTK and look forward to all our children attending this wonderful K-8 school with an amazing principal, teachers and students. Couldn't be happier with Christ the King.

Posted April 06, 2014
Our child attends Christ the King and we couldn't be happier! Teachers and Principal are very caring and involved, high level of communication. Our child is very happy as well. The whole school and Parish community are so welcoming and friendly. We highly recommend this school.

Posted March 03, 2014
Wonderful Catholic school with strong academics lead by an excellent principal and outstanding teachers who love teaching. Small welcoming parish community of strong faithful leaders committed to educating kids to know and love their Catholic faith and live it.

Posted March 02, 2014
This is the BEST Catholic school in the Omaha area, hands down! Academics are a priority and have been for a long time. They've been AdvancEd accredited and have been since 1993. Not many schools can say that. They also hold higher standards in other areas, like personal development, personal standards, parent involvement and other areas. I researched around before selecting CTK and I'm thrilled to send my kids here where there are less than 20 kids in each class. My children are well ahead academically, have great friends and love to go to school. And I love that they are doing so well and that they are happy!

Posted May 04, 2013
We transferred our children to this school, and it was the best decision we could have made, hands down. The principal is EXCELLENT! He truly cares about the kids, staff and curriculum. He always has a smile on his face and is available whenever you need him. CTK has small classrooms, high academic standards and plenty of activities. I feel like my children are safe, happy and challenged. Best yet, the CTK community is open and welcoming. I have never met a nicer group of parents or students. I highly recommend this school - it is one of the best kept secrets in Omaha.

Posted December 07, 2009
I was really surprised to see that the overall parent rating was so low. We have really been very impressed with Christ the King. It seems to be very strong, academically. The families have been very nice and extremely involved. Class sizes are a little smaller, which we like. We transferred our child here after attending another school and are very pleased with the decision.

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted March 19, 2007
The school is absolutely wonderful. With the small class sizes, teachers really have a chance to give your child individualized attention. There are also academic programs available to help children who are struggling or not being challenged enough. The wide array of extra-curricular activities and parent involving programs are spectacular! We really are one big family.

Christ The King School
831 South 88th Street, Omaha, NE  68114
Last modified Christ The King School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ The King School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top