PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Absolutely love Christ the King! This school excels in academics while encouraging spiritual and personal growth. The principal is amazing, very involved and caring, as are all the teachers and staff. The school has high standards in all aspects from academics, to personal expectations, to the teachers they hire... and my children continue to be rewarded by this. My children love going to school and that's satisfying for me. CTK is why I send my children to private school... an excellent education while in a nurturing environment with children with values similar to ours. We love the school and love being part of this community.

CTK is the best Catholic school in the Omaha area. We considered only AdvancEd accredited Catholic schools of which there were only 4 in Omaha and this was by far, the best school. I felt like the school had high standards academically and socially, down to uniform wear and personal development, and that's what I wanted from a private school. The principal is awesome, caring, welcoming and committed; teachers are excellent and caring and most have advanced degrees; the kids who attend CTK are truly wonderful kids...probably because they come very good families, and I feel very comfortable having my sweet child growing up with these kids. We are thrilled we chose CTK and look forward to all our children attending this wonderful K-8 school with an amazing principal, teachers and students. Couldn't be happier with Christ the King.

Our child attends Christ the King and we couldn't be happier! Teachers and Principal are very caring and involved, high level of communication. Our child is very happy as well. The whole school and Parish community are so welcoming and friendly. We highly recommend this school.

Wonderful Catholic school with strong academics lead by an excellent principal and outstanding teachers who love teaching. Small welcoming parish community of strong faithful leaders committed to educating kids to know and love their Catholic faith and live it.

We transferred our children to this school, and it was the best decision we could have made, hands down. The principal is EXCELLENT! He truly cares about the kids, staff and curriculum. He always has a smile on his face and is available whenever you need him. CTK has small classrooms, high academic standards and plenty of activities. I feel like my children are safe, happy and challenged. Best yet, the CTK community is open and welcoming. I have never met a nicer group of parents or students. I highly recommend this school - it is one of the best kept secrets in Omaha.

I was really surprised to see that the overall parent rating was so low. We have really been very impressed with Christ the King. It seems to be very strong, academically. The families have been very nice and extremely involved. Class sizes are a little smaller, which we like. We transferred our child here after attending another school and are very pleased with the decision.

The school is absolutely wonderful. With the small class sizes, teachers really have a chance to give your child individualized attention. There are also academic programs available to help children who are struggling or not being challenged enough. The wide array of extra-curricular activities and parent involving programs are spectacular! We really are one big family.

Last modified Christ The King School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8