Posted April 06, 2013
Marian is a great school that produces confident, independent, thinking leaders every year. The course work is rigorous but the teachers are great and extremely helpful. The teachers care about every girl in the school. The girls are hard working and push each other. Marian truly sets up every student for success by providing well-trained counselors, tutors, and a student success coordinator. The environment is great and accepting. Marian is my favorite place in the world. The teachers provide us with values worth living by and push us to be our best in every way possible. It is truly a great school.

Marian High School 2

Posted November 25, 2012
As a current sophomore at Marian, I have had both good experiences and bad. They put on a big front about how the girls act like a big happy family, when in reality, there are a lot of cliques and spoiled brats. I have a handful of very good friends there, but other than that I really am not impressed with the attitudes of the students, or the teachers. I went to grade school in the Elkhorn district, and have been taught by teachers in the OPS schools also. Many of the Marian teachers seem like they teach for money, and not for the love of teaching. I have had bad experiences with a lot of the teachers, and I am a quiet kid with a 3.9 GPA. I feel like the teachers don't really care about me. Why would they, with such a secure job through the parochial school system? I will be transferring to an OPS school in a month, because the teachers there are really great and actually care if I succeed or not. A good school has great teachers, and unfortunately Marian no longer fits in this category. Some people have better luck than others, but I am at the end of my patience.

Marian High School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
Marian empowers young women to be confident, Thinking, independent, leaders!

Posted May 14, 2009

Posted September 27, 2007
- a former student
As an alumna, I would not send my daughter to any high school in Omaha other than Marian. I didn't understand the benefits when I attended the school, but as soon as I got into college . . . and especially in the business world, it was obvious. Marian creates leaders - women who can stand up and make the right decisions for themselves and for others.

Marian High School 1

Posted July 04, 2007

Posted January 04, 2007
I can't say enough good things about Marian in 150 words but I will try. I enrolled her at Marian in her sophomore year after much apprehension by her and the school was more than I expected. The staff, principle included knows my daughter and has worked with her through the transition as I had moved my family several times in a 3 year period. Her maturity and perspective have been inspiring. If growth is about getting broad perspectives and fulfilling ones destiny, than Marian lays the foundation to achieve that goal. The school sponsored trip to China last year was just a cherry on an already awesome cake. If you do or don't have the means to send your daughter to this school you must find a way! Graduate 07! I'm proud of them both!

Posted August 04, 2006
Marian is the best school that i have attended. Marian is not only good with sports but is great in the classrooms too because there is always someone there to help you out if u ever have a problem ad the teachers make it fun to learn and i can't wait to go back next year. they also have fun days like field week where us students do wacky and crazy stuff surprise day which is towards the middle of the year and you have no idea when it is so thats great fun. and gniemocemoh which is our homecomeing spelled backwards and thats in october and instead of a dress you come in a crazyoutfit. now outside of that is the classroom the teachers are always willing to help and tutor you before and after school which is great all year round Teachers make its entirely fun to learn inside and outside of the classroom

Posted June 09, 2005
Marian is the greatest school! My daughter attended Marian and graduated this past May, and I couldn't be happier with our decision. Every young lady should get the chance to be a Marian girl. Marian has won a place in my daughter's heart, and she is now proud to be an alum of such a magnificent institution.

Marian High School 4

Posted March 22, 2005

Marian High School
7400 Military Avenue, Omaha, NE  68134
Last modified Marian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Marian High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.