Posted January 16, 2012
Attending Roncalli Catholic High School has been one of the best decisions of my life. I am currently a senior at this amazing school, and I know everybody in the school. Our student body is active and cares about the school. The teachers at our school are top notch. We are the only school in Omaha to offer an ACT Prep class to junior students. This class boosts scores by an average of three points. Our school is passionate about community service, requiring a minimum of 60 to graduate. Recently, we donated 91 pints of blood to the American Red Cross. One third of the school donated, and most were stopped because of the age requirement. When you hear about the school's camaraderie, I can tell you from experience that every word of that is true. We are a family, win or lose, success or failure. Roncalli Catholic High School is also the only Catholic school in Omaha that has a Culinary Team, and we have had lots of success. We won the 2010 and 2011 State Pro-Start Culinary Titles and attended the National Competition. The education I have received at Roncalli Catholic High School will carry me into my future well prepared for any challenge I will meet. Roll Pride

Posted November 03, 2011
i attended Roncalli and my daughter goes there now. The education she gets there is SO much BETTER than what is offered in the Omaha Public Schools. Not even close!! And due to it's smaller size she is friends with kids from all grades and all backgrounds. The school has only gotten better over the years and the facility upgrades going on are an example of how the school is continuing to improve. The eachers are 100% committed to helping prepare the students for college and beyond. The new president, Jeff Dempsey, is doing an awesome job, as is principal Chad Holtz. My only problem is that it seems the same parents are always the ones doing the volunteering to help with any/all projects, fundraisers, repair/improvement needs, etc., etc. at the school. A majority of families receive some sort of financial assistance yet many of those parents don't give back by volunteering. I would like to see the school somehow hold ALL families accountable for donating, time, talent or treasure.

Posted November 01, 2010
I believe in the School, I have had 1 child graduate and in College something we never thought would happen. But Roncalli believed in her and helped her succeed. I have a Junior there now, and she is also succeeding way beyond her potential. School is fantastic it is one big family. Everyone cares about everyone.

Posted August 19, 2010
Roncalli is the best! I could not have seen myself this happy at any other school. It is a great place to learn and has an amazing atmosphere. It's definitely better than the public schools in Omaha.

Roncalli Catholic High School 4

Posted April 14, 2009
Although my son has had a few problems, none of these are due to the school. Although he has struggled, the school and the teachers remain committed to helping him succeed. I am glad he goes there and would not send him anywhere else.

Posted September 18, 2008
This is the best high school i wouldnt have chose any other. Everyone is friends there, even if they are in different grades. The teachers are fantastic and i feel that they prepared my kids for the future in an outstanding way.

Roncalli Catholic High School 0

Posted August 15, 2008
compared to most catholic schools in Omaha, it is not as good; but much better than Omaha Public Schools

Posted April 18, 2008
fantastic school. well rounded education. close community.

Posted September 28, 2006
My daughter graduated in May 2006. The 4 years she spent at Roncalli were better than I could have imagined. The comradery of the students is unbelievable. The staff actually cares about the well being of your child all the while helping you to instill excellent morals and values in them. My daughter started college this year actually wishing she were still at Roncalli!

Roncalli Catholic High School 4

Posted August 10, 2003
My daughter just graduated in May 2003 and the past four years at Roncalli Catholic were the best. The faculty and staff are all quality people with the best interest of the student as a top priority. I feel she is well prepared to meet the challegnes of college on both a personal and educational level.

Roncalli Catholic High School
6401 Sorensen Pkwy, Omaha, NE  68152
Last modified Roncalli Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Roncalli Catholic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top