Omaha, NE

Posted May 11, 2014
This is a horrible school. If you love your children and care about their education than this is not the place for you. If your child is not Catholic your offspring will be persecuted because of their faith. These people are not kind to children.

Posted February 23, 2014
Speaking as a parent of a special needs prekindergarten student, above average first grader, and a struggling second grader, who all attend St. Bernard, I can say they really try to make the school accessible to everyone. Since the bad review, the first grade teacher retired and was replaced with a sweet and devout young woman. If your child still struggles after sending them to St. Bernard consider getting extra help, but don't judge the school based solely upon your special needs child. There are other schools set up to deal with children who have more severe learning disabilities. Madonna School is one of them. OPS isn't the only answer. We love St. Bernard!

Posted October 15, 2013
It has the best teacher Good Food Nice Kids and easy to get along with I love every one It gets the eighth graders to get read for high school Fun things to do

Posted February 07, 2013
St. Bernard School is celebrating 100 years. It's a great school with dedicated teachers. With a convenient location and an onsite childcare center, it has it all.

Posted October 21, 2012
I have sent my daughter at St. Bernards and it's one of the worst things I could have ever done to my daughter. By first grade she couldn't read or write very good. The first grade teacher was one of the worst teachers she ever had. She was to old to teach, she told me my daughter should have repeated kindergarden. But in kindergarden she did fine. I kept her there until 2nd grade we left right after Christmas. It didn't get any better. She received extra help, but still had trouble after going to a couple different schools. And my daughter ended up repeating 4th grade. I found the best school for her. I finally went to a Public School best thing I could have ever done for my daughter. She loves it. She can read and write. Two months into school, she is already improving. Public Schools have more funds to help your child. So parents think again about sending your kids to a private school espcially if they need help. And St. Bernards is one of the worst schools to ever go to. I think everybody should know about St. Bernards.

Posted April 20, 2011
I am a current 7th grader here and I really enjoy the friendly mood and the teachers that may be a little crazy, but they get the message to the students in such a way that it sticks. Also, the kids are nice and the students are smart.

Posted February 14, 2011
Excellent teachers at all levels. everyone is very friendly both my children love this school.

St. Bernard Catholic School 4

Posted September 07, 2010
St Bernard has a new pricipal and pastor. The students have always had a great education and now the physcialy quality of the school is catching up. Parents are starting to get on board with new leadership in a year St. Bernards will be a solid 5.

Posted March 10, 2008

Posted February 02, 2008

St. Bernard Catholic School
3604 North 65th Street, Omaha, NE  68104
Last modified St. Bernard Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Bernard Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top