School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We would love to welcome you to our St. Cecilia School Family. For more information, please view our website www.stcecilia.net, or call us at 402-556-6655.
June 15, 2010

Posted April 11, 2013
Both of my children are graduated of St Cecilia's and are not at Central High School. They were so well prepared for high school. I can not say enough nice things about St. C'!!!

Posted June 14, 2010
I have two children who have graduated from St. Cecilia School. They could not have been better prepared academically, spiritually, or socially to succeed in high school and beyond. Looking at how successful St. Cecilia graduates are during their high school years is proof. In this year alone, the St. C. Class of 2006, as high school seniors, yielded 2 National Merit Scholars and over 1/2 won college scholarships!

Posted April 29, 2010
I'm very happy we found St. Cecilia's. The teachers are great, they do everything they can for the students. They base their education in the catholic thought of helping others, being aware of the community. St. Cecilia's do not care just about their brains, but their hearts too. With that said, students win competitions statewide and are prepare for whatever comes their way in the academic field. So it is a very complete education. If you go tour St. Cecilia's I am sure if there is a student by the door, he/she will open it for you. I am thrilled with the school and couldn't ask for more.

St Cecilia Cathedral School 1

Posted April 12, 2009
We enrolled our child at St. Cecilia's for all the reason's people posted here. We were seriously disappointed. We found the parents standoffish, the class size too big, they have no funding for any child who has learning disabilities, and I was made to feel that my child was a menace to society due to his ADHD. He is now enrolled in a public school where he is flourishing and has kids that actually want to play with him, and have welcomed him into their classroom even though we ve had to transfer him at the end of the school year. I would never recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 14, 2008
St. Cecilia was selected as a National Exemplary School also received a National Blue Ribbon. The Principal and faculty are A++ many having received individual national recognition.They are very dedicated, helping each student excel. Good social/ economic diversity. Families A++ Great extracurriculars.

Posted July 17, 2008

Posted April 07, 2008

Posted April 07, 2008
Fabulous school with absolutely amazing faculty and families. We love the diversity in this school and recommend it anytime we have the opportunity!

Posted February 25, 2008
This is an amazinf school for several reasons. The faculty is top knotch, the parents are involved and friendly, and the leadership is second to none. I can't imagine sending my child anywhere else. When more than 12 of the graduates are on honor rolls at high schools around town and our students are regulars for valedictorian and other prizes, I know the academics are strong. But Catholic education means that we want solid faith formation, and that shines through in everything the students do. These are the best behaved students you could ever want to meet.

St Cecilia Cathedral School 4

Posted November 27, 2007

St Cecilia Cathedral School
3869 Webster Street, Omaha, NE  68131
Last modified St Cecilia Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Cecilia Cathedral School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top