Posted December 30, 2012
We love St. Margaret Mary and it's faculty! The teachers are outstanding and the education, forward. We are also very lucky to have classmates & parents who are actively involved with their children and education.

Posted November 17, 2010
I have been very pleased with St. Margaret Mary School. Mrs. Grennan keeps the school running so well. Even when we have had bumps in the road, the teachers have supported my children and our family. The academics are rigorous and they are very strict, however, there are great programs and the kids have fun. The music teacher is out of this world! I have to say that it is the best money I have ever spent!

Posted June 07, 2010
I couldn't be happier with SMM. We moved our children here from public school, and it has been everything we wanted for our family. The administration is firm but very involved with the students, parent involvement is high, and there is a real feeling of camaraderie. Great curriculum and academics, and plenty of extracurriculars to keep my kids busy. This school is the best kept secret in Omaha.

Posted January 06, 2010

Posted March 30, 2008

St Margaret Mary School 1

Posted February 28, 2008

Posted July 20, 2007

Posted August 22, 2005
St. Margaret Mary parish and school are wonderful! Both the day school and the religious education programs for children are fantastic. Prepping students for a rigorous high school curriculum is evident. Parent involvement is out of this world. Parents are always coming and going, and, most of all --- my son has enjoyed his experience so far.

St Margaret Mary School
123 N 61st St, Omaha, NE  68132
Last modified St Margaret Mary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Margaret Mary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top