St Robert Bellarmine School 2

Posted March 02, 2014
I am a former student of St Roberts and was excited to send my child to the same school. My child didn't last long at St Roberts, she was turned away. My child started Kindergarten with knowing how to read, write and knew all the basics and a little more than most children do entering kindergarten. The problem is that my child had ADHD and since she didn't fit into the typical box as with the other kids that went there. She got bored, got irritated , was learning how to be a kindergartner and she was then kicked out. This isn't the only time that I have heard of this happening. If your child is submissive, doesn't question things and obeys rules at all times then send your kid here. I was extremely disappointed by the way the principal handles situations and if your kid has any special needs, go public. They are wiling and accepting and won't judge you for something that should be seen as a positive thing and worked on, instead of claiming to be Christian and truly not being. It was a sad situation, but I am happy that my child is at a public school because she is striving and getting the help she deserves.

Posted December 05, 2012
As a graduate, I can attest that this school prepared me incredibly well for high school and beyond. The academics are challenging, and this made me that much more prepared for high school. The teachers and administration truly care about the students, and they provide an atmosphere where every child can be successful. This is a truly wonderful school, and I could not be more proud to be a graduate of SRB! When I have children, I know that this is where I will want them to get their education!

St Robert Bellarmine School 1

Posted September 18, 2012
As a parent of three kids who are enginers who did not get a catholic school education I decided to let my son go to st roberts. As a eastern catholic and haveing family menbers in india who are bishops priest nuns I thought it would be a good experience. I was wrong. As a child I was at cabrini and holy cross and I witnessed the hatred and dumbing of kids by fellow catholic kids that bully smart kids. I saw myself and other kids being tormented for there color weight and choice of cloths. These kids with potential where ruined because of ignorent teachers and principles and archdioces priests and nuns who played favortism to the rich or socially accepted. I know this happenning to my kid who want to do good in school and go to prep like I did. This very upseting because I witnessed the bs western catholic idealogy as a kid. Im coonsidering takeing my kid out of there and putting him in public school in papilion. There is no excuse for bulling when im paying for a grade school education. The only thing that saved me from my distaste for the western catholic church in omaha was creighton prep and jesuit education I got and the friends I made.

Posted August 08, 2011
St.Roberts is an excellent school everybody is very kind and welcoming if you want your children to go to a school where bullying is NOT a problem and the teachers are very involved this a school you would like.

Posted March 18, 2011
Amazing teachers--a dynamic faith community--the best you could hope for in Catholic education. There's a reason there is a 40 year plus tradition of excellence.

Posted January 24, 2011
My husband and I have found St. Robert's to be a wonderful place for our children to learn and grow spiritually. The leadership and the staff are very professional. I have had several children attend this school and each had fond memories of the years there.

Posted January 24, 2011
Our kids loved St. Robert's! My husband and I felt that they were all prepared for high school. The staff and administration were very professional. We have only fond memories of the years at St. Robert's.

Posted January 24, 2011
All of our children have attended or are currently attending St. Robert Bellarmine School. The four that graduated from SRB were extremely well prepared for high school academically, socially, and spiritually. Our children at the school now are receiving an excellent well-rounded education. St. Robert Bellarmine is more than a school, it is a community with its foundation as a parish that worships together, supports one another, and helps those in need. Our experience has been that parents and faculty work in cooperation with one another to best educate each child.

St Robert Bellarmine School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
Bullying? problem starts at home with parents who feel they need to defend their children. St. Roberts is and has always been strict with student conduct. Parents check your feelings at the car door when you drop your children off and pick them up from school. If you haven't already figured it out listen to parent 101, children know they can pull mom and dads strings with 'I'm getting picked on' really be a parent St. Roberts is an awesome school and Parish.......

St Robert Bellarmine School 1

Posted March 22, 2010
St. Robert's classes are too large which plays into the bullying problem. Teachers are not able to supervise well enough during recesses, lunch, etc. If your child is a good athelete they will probably be ok at St. Roberts. Administration does not seem willing to tackle the bullying issue on a consistent basis. Academics are good in some areas, Math program is below average.

St Robert Bellarmine School
11900 Pacific Street, Omaha, NE  68154
(402) 334-1929
Last modified St Robert Bellarmine School is a Private school that serves grade K
St Robert Bellarmine School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top