PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

It is a great school and never could have asked to be at a better school. I am off to high school in a few weeks and I am very sad I have to leave. I am going to be back to visit as much as possible! The teachers are great and help you as much as they can! I am so grateful to say I attended St. Stanislaus school!

The best environment for our sons after exhaustive research. Caring and experienced teachers, engaged, dynamic and intelligent principal, sports, languages, academics, safety, respect are all emphasized. My family and I are thrilled with this school and the ways in which our sons are nurtured and thiving academically and socially.

St. Stans is a great school. The learning environment helps promote the student to do their best in every aspect. The teachers there are wonderful. My daughter has made so many accomplishments while attending St. Stans. I am truly impressed with the school.

I have two children that have been attending St. Stanislaus for three years. I am very impressed with the teachers and staff. I would reccomend St. Stanislaus to anyone looking for a quality education, reasonable tution, and a warm, family enviroment.

My child is currently attending St. Stanislaus and has now for a few years. I have had nothing but dissapointments from this school this year. If it's not a problem thats not being handled properly with other students, it's them raising your tuition because you can't afford to give them the amount of money at Church every week. The best part is, they wait until almost March to tell you they raised your tuition for the whole year! Good luck coming up with an extra $600 to pay at the end of the year. The communication is horrible and problems between children do not get handled properly, all you hear are excuses. My child will not be coming back next year. I never expected this from a Catholic School. From the postings previously...That is how I used to feel, but in a few years, things have drastically changed.

Since my two kids have started attending St. Stanislaus School, they have really excelled in and enjoyed every aspect of the school. The teachers, parents, kids and especially the principal, Mr. Davis are all outstanding. Mr. Davis is very dedicated to the kids and their academics. The parish itself is very family oriented and we are proud to be a part of the St. Stanislaus family.

Last modified St Stanislaus School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8