PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 10, 2010
It is a great school and never could have asked to be at a better school. I am off to high school in a few weeks and I am very sad I have to leave. I am going to be back to visit as much as possible! The teachers are great and help you as much as they can! I am so grateful to say I attended St. Stanislaus school!

Posted April 09, 2010
The best environment for our sons after exhaustive research. Caring and experienced teachers, engaged, dynamic and intelligent principal, sports, languages, academics, safety, respect are all emphasized. My family and I are thrilled with this school and the ways in which our sons are nurtured and thiving academically and socially.

St Stanislaus School

Posted October 23, 2008
St. Stans is a great school. The learning environment helps promote the student to do their best in every aspect. The teachers there are wonderful. My daughter has made so many accomplishments while attending St. Stans. I am truly impressed with the school.

Posted April 23, 2008
I have two children that have been attending St. Stanislaus for three years. I am very impressed with the teachers and staff. I would reccomend St. Stanislaus to anyone looking for a quality education, reasonable tution, and a warm, family enviroment.

St Stanislaus School 1

Posted February 28, 2008
My child is currently attending St. Stanislaus and has now for a few years. I have had nothing but dissapointments from this school this year. If it's not a problem thats not being handled properly with other students, it's them raising your tuition because you can't afford to give them the amount of money at Church every week. The best part is, they wait until almost March to tell you they raised your tuition for the whole year! Good luck coming up with an extra $600 to pay at the end of the year. The communication is horrible and problems between children do not get handled properly, all you hear are excuses. My child will not be coming back next year. I never expected this from a Catholic School. From the postings previously...That is how I used to feel, but in a few years, things have drastically changed.

Posted January 22, 2008
Since my two kids have started attending St. Stanislaus School, they have really excelled in and enjoyed every aspect of the school. The teachers, parents, kids and especially the principal, Mr. Davis are all outstanding. Mr. Davis is very dedicated to the kids and their academics. The parish itself is very family oriented and we are proud to be a part of the St. Stanislaus family.

St Stanislaus School 1

Posted August 01, 2006
they dont really keep the parents involved. my daughter is special needs and they dont seen to have time for special kids! math and reading isnt up to par compared to ops

Posted February 23, 2004
What an awesome school! All 4 of my children have gone here. The youngest graduates this year. I will miss working with the teachers and other parents. If you want a caring, family atmosphere with strong academics, you want to send your children to this school.

St Stanislaus School