Good Shepherd Lutheran School 5

Posted January 03, 2014
Good Shepherd has always gone above and beyond my expectations. The education they recieve is exceptional, but the students have a fundamental understanding of thier faith and respect for all, for example: as my children and I arrive one rainy morning an eighth grade student opens the door looks me in the eye, warmly says good morning, and addresses each of my children by name..WOW. I have three children enrolled currently and plan on seeing all three graduate with the same level of intelligence and respect I saw displayed that morning .

Good Shepherd Lutheran School
5071 Center Street, Omaha, NE  68106
Last modified Good Shepherd Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top