Omaha, NE

Posted May 27, 2014
What an incredible, uplifting, warm environment for our son to be in! Christianity can clearly be found here, and God is clearly present in all of the teachers. The teachers are engaged and caring. The classes are small, and your child will get the one-on-one attention they need. Curriculum is good. My son is excelling at a fast pace, and he is happy every day when he comes home from school. I LOVE the way that prayer and Jesus Christ are not just words that are spoken, but they are the words by which our children are learning to live by in this school, which was very much unlike the Catholic school we used to go to. Perfect fit!

Posted December 02, 2013
I love this school and the teachers in the school. They love an pray over my kids.Many changes in the school but that's because to grow we need to change. Some people don't like change but we as Christians , if we want to grow spiritually then we need to be able to change our heart, and what god has for our children.

Posted November 18, 2013
Lifegate Christian School has undergone many changes for the better in the last 2 years my child has been there . They have a Robotics club and lab, they have dedicated staff,and they provide an excellent learning environment. There are plans for many upgrades in technology and the standard of education. After reading some other reviews it is a matter of parent involvement in getting any school to meet all expectations. My child loves his school and loves learning and has great grades, that's a win in my book.

Lifegate Christian School 1

Posted November 15, 2012
It's not without issues just because it's a Christian school.... 80% depends what teachers your child receives to be honest.

Lifegate Christian School 3

Posted January 28, 2011
This school has regrettably changed for the worse since we have been there. If you decide to attend, be prepared for the very bad mixed with the very good. For anything curricular or extracurricular, be prepared for favoritism, based on who the parents have schmoozed with money, gifts, coffeee, etc. Everything is for sale, but not openly. It's always a thinly disguised under the table transaction. It's very sad, but very easily seen. People stay because of what remains good and their inability to find anything better.

Lifegate Christian School 0

Posted January 25, 2008
Trinity Christian is a fantastic school. We only wish we would have enrolled our daughter much sooner. She has attended 8th grade there this year. She attended a public school in millard prior to that. Her grades in public school were terrible and i could not get the teachers to communicate with me at all. The only thing they would do is tell me how terrible my child was. Since she has been attending trinity she has had nothing but phenomenal grades, a wonderful spirit about her and a great outlook on life and school. The education at Trinity is outstanding. I cannot say enough about the fantastic teachers and the wonderful environment they provide to the children.

Posted January 21, 2008

Posted December 23, 2007
Trinity is a wonderful place to be educated. The teachers actually care, and aren't concerned with just their paycheck as others in a public school may be.

Posted October 02, 2007
WE LOVE IT! What a GREAT place to have your children! The teachers are outstanding, we have three children there & we have not had a teacher we did not absolutely love. If you think about it, your child is with that teacher 7 hours a day, don't you want the time away from you to be the best it can be? You have no worries at T.C.S. I can't say enough about this school! The teachers always go the extra mile for the kids. That's what we want for children- these people answer to our Lord Almighty for their actions,that's good enough for us. By the way, the Art program is out of this world, Mr.Orange {his real name} is excellent! Visit us and you will see what I'm talking about.

Posted May 29, 2007
I had two children at Trinity and loved it. My oldest just ended the eight grade and we are moving out of state. We are all sad to leave the school. The class size is small and it feels like an extended family. I can not think of a better jr. high experience for any child. The sports area is weak but that was not a major concern to us. My children had strong friendships and as parents we felt very connected. The tuition is very low compared to any out of state we have looked at. This is truly a wonderful school.

Lifegate Christian School
15555 W Dodge Rd, Omaha, NE  68154
Last modified Lifegate Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Lifegate Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top