K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Saint Vincent de Paul was a great school for me. The curriculum was tough but well worth it. The teachers pushed us hard and expected a lot from us, but were very helpful. The facilities couldn't be better. The beautiful gym and turf soccer field have produced several great athletes throughout the years. SVdP prepared me for high school more than I could have imagined. It is a great place with a great staff. Saint Vincent's has superior academic, athletic, performing arts, and religious environments. St. Vincent was an amazing experience for me and will be for your child, too.

I'm a student at svdp and I would like to say that svdp is an amazing school. The teachers are always willing to help us with whatever we need help with. Svdp rocks!!

I attended svdp from kindergarten to eighth grade. from kindergarten to fifth grade i had a great time but when the classes got more serious for middle school i felt like the teachers didnt want to help you if you werent the smartest kid. some of the teachers also singled you out in front of the class if you did something wrong. by the time i graduated i was so happy to get out of there.

As a parent who is about to graduate my third child from St. Vincent de Paul, I can attest that they do a superb job of preparing students for any high school in the area, especially the private, Catholic college prep high schools (i.e. Marian, Creighton Prep, Skutt). My girls have excelled in the honors programs at Marian and truly believe that their K-8 education at SVdP was a key factor. There is a high level of parent involvement and this provides a tremendous support to staff. The sports program is extremely successful in all sports and for both boys and girls. The parish of SVdP strongly supports the school and is an extremely involved and active parish whose mission it is to live in service to those in need, as was our patron saint.

The teachers are wonderful and really care about their pupils! A terrific education, I have had a child there for the last 11 years! You will love it!

I am a seventh grader at SVdP. It is great here. We have a nice facility.

I go to St. Vincent de Paul, and I think it is the best school ever. There is high security, friendly students, a large gym, and wonderful staff. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.. (except for highschool! :)

SVDP is great. I'm a current eighth grader. They prepare you for all the tests and classes you have very well.

Last modified St Vincent De Paul School is a Private school that serves grades K-8