Posted July 19, 2014
My son just completed one year and he really like this school. We are very satisfied with his progress in school. Teachers are personally attend all students and communicate with parents. staff and administration is really nice here.

Posted July 14, 2013
We moved to this school district with about 2 months left in the 2012-2013 school year and the administration didn't skip a beat when it came to transitioning my son into his new 3rd-grade classroom. His teacher was so kind and made sure my son fit right in. My son also has a reading/language arts disability and the staff at Spring Ridge was amazing on how they transferred all the documentation for my son's IEP. From the moment we walked in we felt like family. I wished I could give this school 10 stars!!!

Posted December 14, 2012
As the mother of a kindergartner, I've been very impressed at how involved the parents are, how committed and creative the teachers are, and how accessible and communicative the principal is. The classes have smart boards, there are iMacs in their computer labs, an extensive library, music room, art room, and many, many resources to bolster traditional learning. My kindergartner loves school, loves his teacher, knows his principal and is thriving at Spring Ridge.

Posted January 05, 2009

Posted June 06, 2005
As the parent of a student with special speech/language and reading needs, I cannot say enough about Spring Ridge. They have the best team of classroom and resource teachers who truly care about our child's success. They continue to work closely with us to develope an individualized learning plan. We also have a child at Elkhorn Ridge Middle School (another excellent school) who is quite the opposite, as she is in Higher Ability Learning. She also had a wonderful experience at SR. The SR faculty understands that each child is different, challenges all students and wants each to succeed. The school has a close 'community' feel with a lot of involved parents. I highly recommend the Elkhorn School System.

Spring Ridge Elementary School
17830 Shadow Ridge Dr, Omaha, NE  68130
Last modified Spring Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top