Bad
Good

My son just completed one year and he really like this school. We are very satisfied with his progress in school. Teachers are personally attend all students and communicate with parents. staff and administration is really nice here.

We moved to this school district with about 2 months left in the 2012-2013 school year and the administration didn't skip a beat when it came to transitioning my son into his new 3rd-grade classroom. His teacher was so kind and made sure my son fit right in. My son also has a reading/language arts disability and the staff at Spring Ridge was amazing on how they transferred all the documentation for my son's IEP. From the moment we walked in we felt like family. I wished I could give this school 10 stars!!!

As the mother of a kindergartner, I've been very impressed at how involved the parents are, how committed and creative the teachers are, and how accessible and communicative the principal is. The classes have smart boards, there are iMacs in their computer labs, an extensive library, music room, art room, and many, many resources to bolster traditional learning. My kindergartner loves school, loves his teacher, knows his principal and is thriving at Spring Ridge.

Last modified Spring Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.