Bad
Good

My son just completed three years at Beadle Middle school. My review is based solely on the HAL program, Millard Public School's name for the gifted program. The HAL program at BMS was disappointing to say the least. HAL at BMS is basically "field trips for smart kids." The field trips are the same almost every year. There was little to no differentiation within the classroom as was promised. BMS was so short on resources, the HAL teacher was often utilized for reading intervention programs. If you have a child that is in a gifted program, I highly suggest researching other middle schools within the Omaha/Elkhorn communities and doing a within district or district transfer.

I am currently a student at Beadle. As far as I'm concerned, Beadle is a great place to learn and grow. I am in athletics at school, but also participate in several clubs. Our athletic programs focus mainly on the safe respectful responsible things. If you don't have good grades, you simply don't play. In clubs it's all about having fun and making new friends. Speaking from experience, Beadle is an awesome place to be. It is currently in its eleventh year, and is getting bigger and better each time a new class walks through the door. I think it is the best middle school in the district, if not the state.

I also came from another state and was sorely disappointed with this school. They do not appropriately address bullying, the administration is apathetic and uneducated, and many of the teachers are subpar. These were the worst three years of my child's life and we cringe when we think back to those days. If I could do it all over again, I definitely would have sent my kid to private school.

Beadle Middle School is a wonderful school with many opportunities for the students. The staff and teachers thrive on getting students involved in many different after school activities. They are also a part of the Millard School District which is the best school district around.

My son is a minority, and we love this school. My son says the staff and students are warm. The staff is very supportive. I expected some biases, but have not thus far encountered any. I can honestly say that Beadle Middle School, has been very supportive and encouraging of my son's strengths and weaknesses. The band is outstanding. This school has and will contribute to my son's future successes.

My son is in the 6th grade here and I couldn't be more happy with this school. We have moved around a lot and this is by far the best school he's been to. There are a TON of after school activities for all kinds of interests(not just sports and band). The teachers really know how to bring the best out of my son who has learning disablities. I strongly reccommend this school

I was concerned about the transition from elementary to middle school for my son! The fact he was in HAL throughout elem. made me nervous he was going to slack! The teachers are GREAT ib fact his grades are just as good if not better here, I ADORE the staff, they are wonderful and truly care about my sons success and future goals!

Last modified Beadle Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.