Bad
Good

Beadle Middle School 4

Posted February 01, 2012
I am currently a student at Beadle. As far as I'm concerned, Beadle is a great place to learn and grow. I am in athletics at school, but also participate in several clubs. Our athletic programs focus mainly on the safe respectful responsible things. If you don't have good grades, you simply don't play. In clubs it's all about having fun and making new friends. Speaking from experience, Beadle is an awesome place to be. It is currently in its eleventh year, and is getting bigger and better each time a new class walks through the door. I think it is the best middle school in the district, if not the state.

Beadle Middle School 1

Posted April 27, 2010
I also came from another state and was sorely disappointed with this school. They do not appropriately address bullying, the administration is apathetic and uneducated, and many of the teachers are subpar. These were the worst three years of my child's life and we cringe when we think back to those days. If I could do it all over again, I definitely would have sent my kid to private school.

Posted September 19, 2009
Beadle Middle School is a wonderful school with many opportunities for the students. The staff and teachers thrive on getting students involved in many different after school activities. They are also a part of the Millard School District which is the best school district around.

Posted February 17, 2009
My son is a minority, and we love this school. My son says the staff and students are warm. The staff is very supportive. I expected some biases, but have not thus far encountered any. I can honestly say that Beadle Middle School, has been very supportive and encouraging of my son's strengths and weaknesses. The band is outstanding. This school has and will contribute to my son's future successes.

Beadle Middle School 5

Posted January 13, 2009
My son is in the 6th grade here and I couldn't be more happy with this school. We have moved around a lot and this is by far the best school he's been to. There are a TON of after school activities for all kinds of interests(not just sports and band). The teachers really know how to bring the best out of my son who has learning disablities. I strongly reccommend this school

Posted May 29, 2008
I was concerned about the transition from elementary to middle school for my son! The fact he was in HAL throughout elem. made me nervous he was going to slack! The teachers are GREAT ib fact his grades are just as good if not better here, I ADORE the staff, they are wonderful and truly care about my sons success and future goals!

Beadle Middle School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
Overall I have been extremely pleased with most of the programs that both Millard and Beadle have offered to my daughter. Beadle being in it's third year is a very position learning environment and the leadership from the Principal all the way down through the staff is remarkable.

18201 Jefferson St, Omaha, NE  68135
Last modified Beadle Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.