Posted December 11, 2014
Liberty Elementary Rocks! I' am a very happy parent :-) My child who is a student is also very happy. This school and staff members really work hard and care for the community and students. From the lunch workers, programs, all of what this school is doing has helped my family as well as many others. Thank you Liberty Elementary :-)

Posted May 26, 2014
Amazing school filled with dedicated teachers. The kids are taught not only content but responsibility as well.

Liberty Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
The teachers at Liberty are fantastic! Energetic, kind and make learning fun! I am constantly wowed by their teaching efforts and accomplishments!

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted August 04, 2009
The teachers are very caring and go out of their way to help the students learn and to help the families. I love Liberty. My kid is learning a lot and I am very happy with the school.

Posted April 11, 2009
Excellent school. Wonderful, caring teachers and staff with tons of opportunities available. When you walk into this building, you know you are in an inspiring place of learning. My children couldn't have gotten a better education anywhere.

Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2009
I used to like this school when mrs.Oberst was still there. But now since that mrs.Hutcherson came along my child has been falling behind in his education. And she does nothing about it. She just talks to them. This older boy was hurting my child and all she did was talk to him. Talk talk and talk. I hope soon there will be a better principle because if that does not happen my son is not going to be there any longer. I like the teachers: mr.Medeiros, miss merrill, mrs.Farrell, mrs holubek, mrs.Chamber, mrs.Maguire, ms.Evans, ms.Matson, mrs.Puhado, and i love all of the special teachers especially mr.Rotherham aka mr.Clean. I hate the green book theme. They make my child work as an employee and my son is only in 3rd grade! he hates it to. I use to like the greenparties butnow there boring.

Posted November 20, 2008
My nephews go here and LOVE IT - they also tested ahead of their respective grades but are always challenged.

Posted October 26, 2008

Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted October 14, 2008
We had a very bad experience in this school. My son struggled and I feel like he learned very little. He was always in trouble and I felt like they labled him the 'bad kid.' In the school we went to these issues did not exist. I wish I never placed him in Liberty his kindergarten year, he would be even further along. I wouldn't send a kid there if this was the last school on earth.

Liberty Elementary School
2021 St Mary's Ave, Omaha, NE  68102
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top