All Saints Catholic School 3

Posted July 02, 2011
As an Alumni i can say that All Saints prepared me enough to enter the top elite in academics of schools in Nebraska. When u leave this school u leave the friendship and warmness of the school but they make sure that they prepare you to create better friendship when u leave. I wouldn't say its heaven on earth, but its one step away from it -Walter Paul

All Saints Catholic School 0

Posted September 13, 2007
My child has attended All Saints for 8 years. She does very well academically and is very involved in sports. The staff has been great and willing to help when she needed it. My second daughter is in her 3rd year at All Saints and i look forward to my youngest starting there as well. Wonderful people, wonderful faith.

All Saints Catholic School 2

Posted December 10, 2006
The school was nice because it is a very small school and the children can get more of the teachers attention if they are willing to give it. I found that the administration in this school is not very friendly. The 4 years that my child was there, they have went through a lot of changes and the teachers do not seem very willing to help work with your child concerning academics. A lot of the parents were questioning what the school was using for education purposes for our children and if this was enough to help the children succeed in the school. I was not very impressed.

All Saints Catholic School
1335 South 10th Street, Omaha, NE  68108
Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top