Bad
Good

Posted July 29, 2013
Marrs is one of the best schools you could possibly send your kids too. I recently graduated from here and I could not have possibly asked for a better experience. They have amazing teachers that really try to focus on what needs improving and master what has already been learned. Sure there a those teachers that aren't the best and students that don't even want to be there but that's something you would see in any school. Socially it was a blast as well. My first years weren't that great there is little bullying but the bullying that you see can get intense I must admit. All I have to say to other students is to not be afraid to be yourself, join one or many of the clubs the school has to offer, don't be afraid to do things out of your comfort zone, invest in your education here, and finally really just have fun. If you join clubs or do sports trust me you will meet amazing new friends, i hated sports but my friends encouraged me to try track and honestly I could never have possible asked for a better more rewarding time in my entire life it was amazing.

R M Marrs Magnet Middle School 1

Posted April 02, 2012
The School Has A Nice Structure And Some Nice Teachers. I Was In This School And I Loved The Teachers And School But I Hated The Students. Every Day I Came Home Crying Because Of Bullying That Sometimes I Wished I Didn't Even Live. Luckly I Survived. The School Is Divided Into 2 Halves. One Halve Gets Bullied And The Other One Causes The Bullied. So Parents If You Don't Wants Your Kids Coming Home Crying EVERY DAY Or Your Boys With Their Pants Under Their Knee/ Girls Going With Skirts That You Can See Their Underwear DONT SEND YOUR KIDS HERE. Yes As I Said Their Technology Program Is Nice And That But Its The Students. So Ms. Cohn If You Are Reading This TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT Thats Why You Are Principal??? Isn't It? Well Thats All I Have To Say As A Student That Graduated From That Middle School In 2011. Thanks

R M Marrs Magnet Middle School 1

Posted July 15, 2011
I would not go to this school is does have a lot of computers but the teachers are not good. They will try to get you in trouble. If you get in trouble they go overboard. You will first go to SSC were you wash the trays and you sit in this little room watching tv sometimes or doing your work. They cover the clock.

Posted March 14, 2010
Awesome school! Discipline is a little of out sorts. It serves grades 5-8. I love the school. It's where I met my five best friends. Not in the best part of town but still amazing!

Posted November 20, 2009
My daughter is a magnet student at Marrs (so it is not her home school) and I am so pleased that she was ble to get into such a wonderful school. My daughter is an extremely high learner and can get bored if she is not challenged. Marrs challenges her and keeps her busy academically. Before I did my research I did not know what a great school Marrs is. Marrs and my daughter are a perfect match!

Posted August 31, 2009
RM Marrs is the best school to be at its fun has lots of activites friendly people and im really having a great time this is he best school you could possibly send your child to

Posted January 13, 2009
this school is the best!!!!!!!

R M Marrs Magnet Middle School
5619 South 19th St, Omaha, NE  68107
Last modified R M Marrs Magnet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R M Marrs Magnet Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top