Posted September 21, 2010
I have two grandsons attending Standing Bear Elementary School. Their family recently moved to Omaha, NE and they are excited about the school, staff, faculty, and the academic and extra programs available to the students. Face it, when your grandchildren enjoy going to school - that means a whole lot of good is happening and children are excelling.

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers at Standing Bear are great!

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers are great and my daughter is advancing in her education and relationships faster than I would have amagined!!!

Posted October 04, 2009
Staff and parents are great. We are a community working together to meet the needs of all children at Standing Bear.

Posted October 03, 2009
Standing bear is a great school with outstanding teachers and a wonderful prinipal.

Posted October 03, 2009
The entire school feels like a family. I feel so comfortable speaking to any teacher or staff member, especially the principal. My children love going to school there.

Posted October 03, 2009
I have 2 children going there. I am like a Gramma to them, so naturally I'll brag about what and where they are.

Posted October 03, 2009
Standing Bear Elementary consists of the most brillant teachers! My daughter has special needs, and her teacher there, Mrs. Keim was absolutely phenomenal. The teachers at Standing Bear give 200% and you always feel like they make time for you. This year, my daughter's kindergarten teacher and her paralegal are so wonderful to my daughter. The school not only teaches academics but focuses on character.

Posted September 24, 2008
My daughter is in KinderGarten this year 2008. So far so good. During open house of the school I had chance to check school library, computer lab etc. I am impressed. Since I have only daughter and this is her first year in school I dont know much about how other schools are like. To me I can grade this school as 4 out of 5.

Standing Bear Elementary School
15860 Taylor St, Omaha, NE  68116
Last modified Standing Bear Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Standing Bear Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.