Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

We just moved to Willowdale the year my son was attending 4th grade. I was very nervous about the transition for my son and concerned about how he would do with change of attending a new school. ALL of the Willowdale staff members were so terrific my son and my 500+ questions that I had during the transition. He had the best teacher I feel he has had thus far, although from what I hear there is not a "bad teacher" in Willowdale. My son truly loves it at Willowdale and we will certainly miss everyone there next year when my son moves on to middle school. THANK YOU to everyone at Willowdale for welcoming us with open arms during our move. I truly feel like the Willowdale family is "one big happy family". Mrs. Kelly, the school principal, is so sweet and caring about her students.

Our daughter attended Willowdale for 2 years and we loved it! It is the most organized, clean, inventive school we have been to. After moving, no school even comes close to Willodale, we hold them on a pedastol.

Last modified Willowdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.