Bad
Good

Posted October 30, 2013
We just moved to Willowdale the year my son was attending 4th grade. I was very nervous about the transition for my son and concerned about how he would do with change of attending a new school. ALL of the Willowdale staff members were so terrific my son and my 500+ questions that I had during the transition. He had the best teacher I feel he has had thus far, although from what I hear there is not a "bad teacher" in Willowdale. My son truly loves it at Willowdale and we will certainly miss everyone there next year when my son moves on to middle school. THANK YOU to everyone at Willowdale for welcoming us with open arms during our move. I truly feel like the Willowdale family is "one big happy family". Mrs. Kelly, the school principal, is so sweet and caring about her students.

Willowdale Elementary School

Posted October 03, 2008
Our daughter attended Willowdale for 2 years and we loved it! It is the most organized, clean, inventive school we have been to. After moving, no school even comes close to Willodale, we hold them on a pedastol.

Posted October 23, 2005
My nephews attend Willowdale. My sister informs me when they are involved in a student-based website project - 'Willowdale News', hosted by student anchors - and picture postings. It appears they committed and well focused in incorporating technology in their school. I have not been to any Fine Arts performances and hope they are equally committed to this field of exploration and learning. Parent support is terrific. My sister has been a 'helper' in her son's classrooms and is always welcomed and encouraged to assist when possible. The parental social community within Willowdale is strong through this voluntary involvement and it has had a significant impact on my nephews understanding that 'school' is a family matter.

Posted June 10, 2005
Willowdale has an enrollment of approximately 400 children and a yearly volunteer corp of over 100. The staff and parents are actively involved in the childrens' education. It is a technology school where children work with computers and hand-helds on a daily basis. The technology teacher has received national recognition for his program and efforts.

Willowdale Elementary School
16901 P St, Omaha, NE  68135
Last modified Willowdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willowdale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top