Omaha, NE

Posted July 27, 2014
I have had 3 children attend Bryan Elementary. Excellent school. Their strength lies with its staff. They are very caring, and consistently provide challenging and innovative curriculum. Although the staff has changed over time, the strong academic culture has remained the same. My children were well prepared for Middle School.

Bryan Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
I have gone there and now my children are going/have gone there, they are so caring and friendly all the staff.

Posted March 21, 2008

Posted March 08, 2006
We have had three children at Bryan and have had excellent teachers that truely challenge the kids. Ther sports programs are top notch and my wife and I feel that we have been well informed of all school activities and issues. Thank You

Posted December 18, 2005
Bryan has very high standards for student achievement. The teachers really care about the students and bend over backwards to help them. The PE and music teachers do an excellent job. I love the smaller size of the school, my daughter did not feel like a little fish in big water. There are students of different socioeconomic and racial backgrounds, which to me was a plus for the school.

Posted August 15, 2004
This school is terrific! The teachers care deeply about all of their students and work hard to make sure the students are working toward their potential. My kids loved going to school at Bryan and I recommend it to other families. The only thing that needs improvement is the level of parent involvement. I think it could be higher.

Bryan Elementary School
5010 South 144th St, Omaha, NE  68137
Last modified Bryan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top