Posted February 24, 2014
My son goes to Cody and has special needs- this school is amazing. Everything from great teachers to great programs, he has made leaps and bounds! Thank you Cody, keep up the great work!

Posted May 03, 2013
Cody is the best kept secret in the Millard School District. It is truly a special school that fosters diversity in race and economics. I value that diversity as it is the reality of life and want my children to be aware and accepting of differences in people. I've been a Cody parent for 6 years and expect to be there 4 more years, having 3 kids attend. The staff, students, and families make Cody a great place to grow your kids and get them ready for Middle School. CODY KIDS ROCK; CODY KIDS RULE!

Posted February 20, 2013
AMAZING school! My son has been attending the SPED program there for 3 years now and is doing fantasic! Night and day...His knowledge, speech, and overall confidence has progressed so much...I can't say enough about the program and school. The best principal and teachers on top of it...2 thumbs up for sure!!

Posted May 29, 2012
My son has been going for over year, when we moved districts the first thing I did was to request a transfer. The 30 minute drive is worth it. My son was late in his speech and this school just does a great job in getting all the students at the same level.

Posted September 29, 2010
Loved this school!!! I went there for 2 years and I made friends quickly!! They challenge you in academics and help you reach your goals. The staff members are great and helpful. And the new principal really keeps things in line. I was so sad when I had to leave. They really helped me get great grades and they really make you feel great at pep rallies. They prepared me for middle school and I would HIGHLY suggest this school, they make you feel so welcome!!!

Posted August 03, 2008
buy far the best even after moving clear across town i still drive 25 minutes each way to keep my kids there / special needs program is excllent

Posted April 25, 2008
cody is a awsome school the princapal is nice and the teachers rock.

Posted May 04, 2005
Cody is an excellant school. The staff is kind, caring,well versed in dealing with all situations and committed to the education of children. Students are happy and enjoy learning.

Posted July 24, 2004
This school is wonderful. My children have attended this school for over three years. the teachers are great,the whole Cody staff are great.

Cody Elementary School
3320 South 127th St, Omaha, NE  68144
Last modified Cody Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cody Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top