Bad
Good

My son goes to Cody and has special needs- this school is amazing. Everything from great teachers to great programs, he has made leaps and bounds! Thank you Cody, keep up the great work!

Cody is the best kept secret in the Millard School District. It is truly a special school that fosters diversity in race and economics. I value that diversity as it is the reality of life and want my children to be aware and accepting of differences in people. I've been a Cody parent for 6 years and expect to be there 4 more years, having 3 kids attend. The staff, students, and families make Cody a great place to grow your kids and get them ready for Middle School. CODY KIDS ROCK; CODY KIDS RULE!

AMAZING school! My son has been attending the SPED program there for 3 years now and is doing fantasic! Night and day...His knowledge, speech, and overall confidence has progressed so much...I can't say enough about the program and school. The best principal and teachers on top of it...2 thumbs up for sure!!

My son has been going for over year, when we moved districts the first thing I did was to request a transfer. The 30 minute drive is worth it. My son was late in his speech and this school just does a great job in getting all the students at the same level.

Loved this school!!! I went there for 2 years and I made friends quickly!! They challenge you in academics and help you reach your goals. The staff members are great and helpful. And the new principal really keeps things in line. I was so sad when I had to leave. They really helped me get great grades and they really make you feel great at pep rallies. They prepared me for middle school and I would HIGHLY suggest this school, they make you feel so welcome!!!

buy far the best even after moving clear across town i still drive 25 minutes each way to keep my kids there / special needs program is excllent

cody is a awsome school the princapal is nice and the teachers rock.

Last modified Cody Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.