Bad
Good

Cottonwood Elementary School I am a grandmother who often picks up my 2nd grade grandson from his after school program. The staff are wonderful and welcoming, each and every time I come through their door! I look forward to chatting with them for a few minutes while he gathers his things to leave with me. I feel safe, knowing the door is locked and that I will be greeted by this wonderful group of people. THANK YOU! Submitted by a Grandparent

Cottonwood Elementary is a fantastic school. The principal and staff are the best. They encourage parent interaction and participation and everyone is welcome. I've moved through three states: Oregon, Utah, and Nebraska. Cottonwood has, hands down, the best teachers and programs of anywhere I've been. When we put an offer on our house in Omaha, we did a tour of the school. I was so impressed, I told my husband, 'I don't care if the house doesn't pass inspection, our kids have to go to this school!'

I dislike how the teachers and principlal discourage parent interaction with kids before school and after school. When I enter school on several occasions I was treated as though i was not welcomed. The secretary and principal do not greeet me warmly, but like I am not wanted at the school...

Last modified Cottonwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.