Posted October 08, 2013
Cottonwood Elementary School I am a grandmother who often picks up my 2nd grade grandson from his after school program. The staff are wonderful and welcoming, each and every time I come through their door! I look forward to chatting with them for a few minutes while he gathers his things to leave with me. I feel safe, knowing the door is locked and that I will be greeted by this wonderful group of people. THANK YOU! Submitted by a Grandparent

Posted November 12, 2008
Cottonwood Elementary is a fantastic school. The principal and staff are the best. They encourage parent interaction and participation and everyone is welcome. I've moved through three states: Oregon, Utah, and Nebraska. Cottonwood has, hands down, the best teachers and programs of anywhere I've been. When we put an offer on our house in Omaha, we did a tour of the school. I was so impressed, I told my husband, 'I don't care if the house doesn't pass inspection, our kids have to go to this school!'

Cottonwood Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2008
I dislike how the teachers and principlal discourage parent interaction with kids before school and after school. When I enter school on several occasions I was treated as though i was not welcomed. The secretary and principal do not greeet me warmly, but like I am not wanted at the school...

Cottonwood Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2008

Posted September 24, 2007

Posted May 05, 2004

Posted March 13, 2004
I have only went to the parents information meeting for my kindergartner but I was very impressed by the staff. They all seemed very nice which is what I am looking for in a good school for my children. Very impressed!

Cottonwood Elementary School
615 Piedmont Dr, Omaha, NE  68154
Last modified Cottonwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottonwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top