Posted February 01, 2011
My son has the greatest teacher ever, Mrs Barla. Hats off to the PTO for being so involved with the school, teachers, and students needs.

Holling Heights Elementary School 3

Posted December 31, 2010
Overall the school receives a good rating, the principal is very preocupied with test scores and the student's that can help the school's rating in this area receive the most emphasis by the principal. The Teacher's seem to be very good in spite of their leadership!

Holling Heights Elementary School 3

Posted November 17, 2008
I was a little put off by the teacher at first, however that is changing, the school itself needs to watch the kids a little better, as they run and yell and hit each other more than I've seen at my other son's school. I have had to tell kids to stop because no one else will say anything.

Holling Heights Elementary School 0

Posted November 05, 2007
I'll echo the thoughts about the great Kindergarten staff at this school. My daughter loves Mrs. Real! They are very caring and really do a great job of getting the kids to enjoy being at school while also learning.

Posted May 22, 2007
My daughter is in Kindergarten this year and she loves it. The staff is wonderful and they always have activities going on.

Posted March 20, 2005
- a former student
My son was a student of Mrs. Killeen's in 1999-2000 and she was also very intune with him and knew exactly how to handle 'boys' his age. I was very impressed with the school the staff.

Posted April 15, 2004
I was very impressed with Holling Hieghts. They were very intuned with my daughters education. Mrs. Killeen was an awsome kindergarden teacher she really helped my daughter understand how important school is. Great Job Holling Hieghts.

Holling Heights Elementary School
6565 South 136th St, Omaha, NE  68137
Last modified Holling Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holling Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top