Omaha, NE
Students enrolled: 2,071

Millard South High School 3

Posted September 23, 2013
A pretty ok school but not the best in the the state and a bad basketball team and football team this year

Posted February 17, 2013
I graduated from Millard South in 2011. I can confidently say that attending MSHS was one of the best choices I have made. I had the option of choosing Creighton Prep, Mount Michael, or Millard South, to be honest I was apprehensive at first to the idea of attending a public high school. However most of my friends where going to attend Millard South, so I decided to give it a try. At first It was not ideal, it took a while to get used to the layout of the school. After the first semester, everything turned for the good. The teachers are FANTASTIC, the administrative staff is AMAZING, and the extracurricular activities are the best part. Just like every school, there are students who do not involve themselves. They treat school like prison, make bad choices, and blame everyone else. The academics challenging enough for every student (From low-level to AP scholars). Teachers are willing to spend 1 on 1 time with each student in need. Advise to students: get involved, meet everyone, take nothing for granted, treat everyone with respect. I would not be as successful as I am today without the preparation that Millard South passed on to me. Thank you!

Posted October 22, 2011
This school was fantastic. I graduated from here two years ago, college has been very easy. Millard South prepared me very well. The teachers and staff here truely care about each individual student. There is a place for everyone to belong at Millard South, it's a truely embracing and caring school.

Millard South High School 1

Posted September 04, 2010
this school is terrible in all ways. there is no good things about this school at all the football team is also terrible in all ways

Millard South High School 2

Posted January 27, 2010

Posted January 18, 2010
I graduated from Millard South this past spring. I loved being a student there. I feel that the curriculum prepared me for college. The teachers are great educators. The 4 years I spent there we fantastic.

Posted December 15, 2009
Great School. Top 10 in the State. Great Sports, and Accidemics.

Millard South High School 4

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted August 12, 2009
i am a junior at this school, i was supposed to go to millard west but i switched because of the mini-magnet program. this school is amazing, the choir and drama departments are also great!!

Millard South High School 0

Posted August 02, 2009
im in 12 th grade and i love this school it helps you out a lote and they really helped me when i came back from haven my baby

Millard South High School
14905 Q St, Omaha, NE  68137
Last modified Millard South High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millard South High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top