Bad
Good

My step daughter got a great education at Millard North. The teachers were very involved and caring.

Being a student myself, I found MN an amazing school to attend. I loved my teachers, my counselor, and there was always some fun activities to participate in! It was a great experience and I am really glad that went to Millard North! I liked having a large class because it meant that you got to meet new people in every class, every year!

I give this school 3 stars for only a few reasons. The teachers are fantastic! My guidance counselor saved my life in many ways. The challenges offered here were great and you were given a chance to succeed if you had the will to do so. Overall I spent some of my best years here and made some life long friends. However.... I watched as many students were falling through the cracks. Students with bad attitudes, drug problems, bullies, and lack of respect for other students and staff members were ignored. I was different growing up. I rebelled. I had a lot of friends but I was constantly bullied and little if anything was done by the school. I was taunted, jumped by other students to the point of injury and being bloodied. Yes these students were usually the "preppies" or rich kids. Usually a minor punishment or none was given. Being different I was usually guilty before I even had a chance to speak. I just hope things have changed since then. It didn't affect my life permanently but I remember many times being scared to go to school. I hope things have changed there a bit as it has been 10 plus years since I attended. Overall I received an excellent education there. Nuff said.

Millard North is an exceptional high school where teachers and administrators create a sense of belonging for all students. In fact, there are many opportunities and activities for kids. Although it's a large school, it's easy to feel connected at MNHS whether you live inside the district or outside the district. The principal went out of his way to provide a tour for my daughter, my husband, and me during a very busy time of year before we decided on MNHS. This personalized attention made quite an impression on our family.

I think this school is very good and edjucation

Milard North is a high school that has the potential to be great. It is in fact too large. Huge numbers of kids are excluded from sports teams, activities, and leadership positions because there are simply too many kids! Yet they still allow transfers from inside and outside the district. I see alienation followed by disinterest in school by many students. Millard North is not doing a great job for many of its student!

Millard North is the top high school in Nebraska. The academics, activities, and athletics are all outstanding!

Millard North is an outstanding high school. MN is annualy ranked near the top in overall athletics and most competitions that clubs take part in. Most importantly is MN's academics. The teachers of MN really care about their students and will go above and beyond to help them succeed. Fellow students had nothing but good things to say about the IB program which makes MN unique in the region. Personally, I stuck to AP classes. After Graduating in '04 I had 37 college credits allowing me to receive a B.S. in Biotechnology with minors in Chemistry and Psychology in only 3 years. I am now starting medical school at the University of Nebraska Medical Center and I owe a great deal of my sucess to MN. My AP Chemistry teacher Mr. Jahn taught me the most of any teacher/professor to date. MN has it all and provides top notch education.

Last modified Millard North High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.