Bad
Good

Millard North Middle School. I've been harassed by former students but due to sexist teachers they managed to get me in trouble instead of them. For god sake they told me to kill myself, and i just made a simple comment. I got suspended for 3 days. Some teachers however are nice, but a teacher did however make fun of my lisp. I was telling him something true but him/her thought that i was lying, and questioned my lisp. After I told him I actually do have lisp he laughed. However the school does have some great teachers that actually teach you material. I took a speaking assessment today, and for god sake the teacher basically told me the answers by using hand motions, it's a district assessment not charades. I also suggest the school to hire new principals, they claim every kid knows the difference between bullying, and harassing. They have one good principal and that's the 7th grade one. This school also procrastinates a lot, a lot of sitting around to talk about how good a certain student is or some presentation we didn't need to know.I would not recommend your kid to be in this school.

Millard North Middle School (MNMS) is a very good school. I am a student there, and I love not only the student body, but the teachers aswell. As far as I know, MNMS is the only school in Nebraska offering the IB (International Baccalaureate) Programme. This program offers a different style of teaching; for more advenced students. Students can carry on with this program from 1st Grade to 10th grade, and then make the transition to the ID (International Diploma) Programme. The teachers care about the students, and will do anything to teach them and help them understand any concept.

This is a wonderful school! Mrs. Jens is the absolute BEST! I had her for 6th grade almost 21 years ago and it's wonderful to see that she is just as fantastic as she ever was. She was and has been my favorite teacher TO THIS DAY. She was inspiring and educated in a way that made me want to go to school every day. I owe my love for reading to her and she will always have a special place in my heart. It was truly a gift to be her student.

My daughter is in her first year at the school. She's in the IB program. The only IB middle school in NE. So far the curriculum has been very promising. Since she's in the IB, the cirriculum is different from others not in the IB. She is always challenged in all her studies for teh best. Lots of homework and projects. A good sign to follow for the real world. They follow the SMART goals which is being used by innovative companies for projects. The captain of the ship - principal is a moderate which may not keep to her word at times. Nevertheless, she runs a tight ship. The vice-principals are very modern and progressive. So far I give the teachers and the school 5 thumbs up alll around. Keep up the good work. A good acaedmic school so far.

My son has attended MNMS for three years and I have always found the staff/teachers to be over the top helpful. Any concerns I have had have been addressed immediately and he has been incredibly successful there because of his teachers. I can't say enough about this school, the teachers and it's staff. Thanks for all you do!

I also give the administration no stars. The principal at this school is teaching the kids no manners whatsoever and has no idea about young adults fashion.

I give the administration no stars and as I see there have been no ratings in 2009 since a new principal was named. I can see why.

I would agree mrs.Jens is a good teacher. i like the ib program its fun and all the clubs and activities are fun. its a small school and everyone knows eachother. my only complaint is that it starts before my sisdters school and she makes me late

Dudeee, this school is amazing. Mrs. Jens is the best teacher ever! 6th grade was the best year of my life. Yes, the zaps get annoying but, atleast less kids fail school! I love it here and I can't wait to continue on. Millard North is the best especially. teh IB program. We get to do so many more projects. Plus, we have a lot of fun. I just really love it here and I'm proud to say I go to Millard North Middle School.

They care so much about the students there! And they have such good teaching techniques! They always help me with thing i don't understand.

Last modified Millard North Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.