Posted March 21, 2012
Montclair is the best elementary school in Omaha! As a person who has taught in many schools and districts in the area, I can honestly say that the environment and dedication of the staff is superior at Montclair. The teachers, staff, and administrators genuinly care about the children. The Montessori program is top-notch. My children should have attended our neighborhood school in another district. But instead I have spent the last 10 years driving quite a distance to Montclair.

Posted November 18, 2011
My oldest daughter as gone to Montclair and is now in the IB program at Millard North Middle and now my youngest daughter is attending Montclair. This is a great school, the staff is very caring and work hard to provide the best education to the students so they are able to be successful.

Posted August 18, 2011
All three of my children have gone to Montclair. It is a wonderful school! We love the Montessori program. All the teachers we've had cared about the kids, and the principals have been very good. Any issues have been dealt with in a professional and compassionate manner. Which is saying alot since this is our 10th year having a child here. It is the best elementary school for us.

Posted August 08, 2010
Our daughter has been attending the montessori program at Montclair. The program was recommended to us by family. We are very impressed with her progress and with the teachers at Montclair - they not only address the child as a student but also help develop and address the child as an overall person.

Posted February 10, 2010
I am surprised to see that people have complained about the Montessori program at Montclair here. I guess that not every kid is a good fit to the program, especially for those kids who have had everything taken care of. Both of our kids are in Montessori and I can't be happier about the teachers and the program. In addition to making good progress academically, our kids have grown a lot in other areas. At age of 9 and 7, they now make their own work plan every week and manage their own time every day. I am so pleased that they are not only more intelligent about the class material, but also more capable of handling all the other things in the life. Most importantly, they can now think about things independently, which I think is that most thing to develop for the generation.

Posted April 05, 2008

Montclair Elementary School 0

Posted February 09, 2008
We tried this school as an experiment in montissori program in this school for our 9 year old. We are not impressed and in fact are highly dissapointed, We feel the program is not well coordinated. according to what we understood, the teachers planned their class ciriculum differently, the classes are mixed age as in the regular montissori program, but for the same grade, the teachers hand out different content for the same subjects. We were so confused but can't get resonable answers. If you are thinking about sending your kid to montisorri program class, good luck!! Teachers are certified but it didn't mean you will get qualified teaching.

Posted July 17, 2007
After having my children attend school in Burbank, CA I am so impressed with Montclair that I firmly believe that it should be held up as an example for the entire nation. All schools should be following the leadership of Montclair and every child should have the opportunity to learn in this type of setting. I sing praises to the teachers and staff of Montclair Elementary school.

Posted March 27, 2007

Posted February 07, 2005
Great teachers, great principal. Clean, personal environment. In general- one of the best elementary schools you can take your child to. Great Montesory program as well.

Montclair Elementary School
2405 South 138th, Omaha, NE  68144
Last modified Montclair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montclair Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top