Ezra Millard Elementary School 5

Posted February 21, 2014
My kids have gone to this school for the last 3 years. My daughter is in 3rd grade and my son is now in 5th grade. I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Ezra, the teachers care about your child, I have never had any problems with bullying, It has a buzzer system to get into the school which makes me feel good about leaving my child there, and the communication between teacher/parent is excellent! You feel like a part of a big family at Ezra. If you are relocating to the area or looking to switch schools, I recommend EZRA 100%.

Ezra Millard Elementary School 5

Posted February 10, 2013
Ezra is a great school! My son came in the second grade and was welcomed immediately and made friends quickly. There is no bullying at all, or that my children have ever experienced, and the teachers care about your child. I would recommend this school to anyone thinking of moving to the area!

Ezra Millard Elementary School 0

Posted September 26, 2007
I like Ezra!The schools has been great for my sons reading&math.He has come a long way since he first started.The staff is wonderful,along with everything else.

Ezra Millard Elementary School
14111 Blondo St, Omaha, NE  68164
Last modified Ezra Millard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ezra Millard Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top