Posted January 21, 2013
We too have moved from another state and noticed a difference in schools, but I imagine no matter where we moved it would be different. Where this school may seem to be lacking, it excels in other ways. I imagine it is the overall experience the child gets that is important. The school community is great.

Posted May 18, 2011
My children have been going to school here for a year now after going to catholic school. I absolutely love it here! The cirriculum is wonderful. My children's writing and reading skills have improved tremendously. I am very impressed with the staff and the wonderful enviornment.

Posted June 27, 2010
This school truly cares about every child. Our daughter is special needs and the staff really pushes her to reach her full potential. The students are great and always keep her included in and out school. The principal made our transition from NJ to Papillion very smooth. You will feel like family at this school.

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted November 21, 2008
This school has an exceptional staff and has been a great help to our family. We have a son with special needs and when we were moved here they showed concern and compassion for our situation. They aidded us in getting his educational needs met and have been nothing but steller.

Posted November 03, 2008

Posted May 07, 2008
Teachers and Staff are awsome. Lots of programs for all students. Parent involvement is great. An awsome school

Rumsey Station Elementary School 3

Posted June 20, 2007
This school has been a big disappointment for us. It is fine for most students; however, our second grader needs accelerated learning opportunities which have not been available. I feel the school likes to promote parental involvement; however, when I have made suggestions based on my child's learning style, the suggestions are rarely incorporated.

Rumsey Station Elementary School 4

Posted July 10, 2005
Very nice school, I called a lot of school districts before moving to Omaha, and found Papillion/LaVista the only school district that multiple school districts recommended. I spoke to all Omaha School districts including private.

Posted June 22, 2005
- a former student

Rumsey Station Elementary School
110 Eagle Ridge Dr, Papillion, NE  68133
Last modified Rumsey Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rumsey Station Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top