Posted October 02, 2014
Congratulations Carriage Hill on your NATIONAL "Blue Ribbon" Honor. I know you are the best of the best. There is not a more caring, loving, kind and dedicated staff in the nation!! The teachers, principals & paras are the BEST OF THE BEST!!

Posted July 27, 2012
Excellent School. Our experience has been truly outstanding. The teachers go above and beyond to help kids succeed. I cannot say enough about the principal, staff, para's, everyone truly is top-notch! So fortunate to have found this school - we opted in to this school as our address is outside of the district. My son is going into 5th grade and daughter going into 2nd, they each started at Carriage Hill and we are proud to be Cougars! Thanks Carriage Hill!

Posted March 06, 2012
Never had any problems with this school. The staff has always been so friendly and helpful. Great school in our opinion and our kids love it too! Keep up the great work Carriage Hill!!! :)

Carriage Hill Elementary School 1

Posted October 25, 2011
I use to work here and hated it so bad. The teachers here are o darn picky, the head start teacher i use to work for was ok but picky. I will not suggest anyone o wok here as a para run and find another school...

Posted October 06, 2011
Our three daughters all attended Carriage Hill and had great experiences with the teachers. Communication from the school has improved over the past 12 years. Administration leadership is better now with Principal Kelsey at the helm. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a response to my email on a Sunday evening. She's made a remarkable difference at Carriage Hill. Thanks, Jeff L

Posted August 15, 2011
We have been at this school since my son was in 1st grade. He is starting 6th grade, and my daughters are starting 4th and 2nd grades. We have loved every teacher we have had. I have been able to email or make a phone call with any issue and it has been resolved. The paras are great, the 'specials' teachers make it fun and my kids love going to each of them. The PTO is amazing and does a lot of good for the school. The principal is starting her 2nd year here, but I was really impressed with her last year... Excellent school, we are very impressed.

Carriage Hill Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2011
I moved to Nebraska and enrolled my children in this school on a recommendation from a friend. It was a HUGE mistake. The first year was rough but I stuck it out for a second. The special education department is a joke. There is no communication whatsoever. If you don't agree with the teachers, they simply dismiss you. The person in charge of my child's special education was so unbelievably inexperienced. She had no clue whatsoever on how to deal with an Asperger's kid and did not want any advice from me. There is a huge lack of diversity for a school so close to Omaha. I moved my kids to Ralston Public Schools and the improvement in their behavior and academics was unbelievable. Their new teachers couldn't believe the reports coming from Carriage Hill were about the same kids. If you have kids with special needs, AVOID this school. If you have kids with typical needs, you've also been warned. Many of the teachers I dealt with were out of touch prudes who had no clue what to do with a kid who was not a "perfect angel" (at least when the adults were around). This school is great if you are a parent who treats school like free daycare and wants to let the teachers call the shots.

Posted December 18, 2010
Awesome school!! I go to this school, excellent. Well we just got a new princible her name is Mrs.Tapp she's a super princible!

Carriage Hill Elementary School 3

Posted March 06, 2010
my child goes here and in no way am i impressed by it. the teachers in no way show any real concern for the children.There seems to be far more concern about how the assessment scores look, rather than the long-term effects they re having on the children.

Posted February 18, 2009

Carriage Hill Elementary School
400 Cedar Dale Rd, Papillion, NE  68046
Last modified Carriage Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carriage Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top