Bad
Good

Posted November 18, 2015
They lost my son, yes LOST. He was 6, the principal rolled her eyes in annoyance at the situation. He was found wondering in a neighborhood, unharmed thank god. A common punishment was withholding snack for bad behavior. I really can't think of one good thing to say about this school. Thier pick up situation is a joke, teachers act like teenagers, and they care very little for thier students well being.

Trumble Park Elementary School 3

Posted December 09, 2014
Great teachers and students! We've had some hiccups dealing with the special Ed staff and principal for our autistic child, but this may be the way it is at any school.

Posted April 28, 2014
I absolutely adore Trumble Park! I am surprised to read that this school does not help with special needs. I have a child on the Autism spectrum and I give so much of the credit to this school on the amazing strides my child has made in all of her skills. They are so helpful, go out of their way to go above and beyond to provide special programs and services to help my children. We are so blessed to be a part of this school!!

Posted October 21, 2011
I do not like the new principle at all this year. First off we no longer can wait in the lobby for our kids. We have to go sit outside or in our car. I called an attorney and said we are allowed to go in and check on our kids anytime of day and that we should be able to sit in the lobby and wait. are they hiding something. Then if your child has a birthday and would like to bring treats you can not go into the classroom like you use to they have the secretary do it. Also the principle calls the police if she sees you parked in the fire lane where else can we park make better parking then . Take out the front park to make more parking available then. Also upset about the Halloween party no more parade and having it on the 28th instead of the 31st come on. This is just sad the kids look forward to it to. This principle needs to go some where else.....

Posted April 02, 2011
I have three kids at trumble and just love it! The teachers are great, the principal is hands on and the council is outstanding. She was key in helping my son adjust after my husband returned from deployment. We love Trumble Park!

Posted March 16, 2011
This school does it all right. I have 4 children who have gone through Trumble Park, the youngest of whom is still there. We have needed both special education and gifted services and have always felt this school did a great job of educating on all levels. They actively work to reduce bullying and increase acceptance of differences. The principal is one of the best and most caring on the area, and the staff is wonderful. Read the previous negative reviews with skepticism. They look as if several were written by the same person.

Posted January 25, 2011
I am very disappointed with Trumble Park as I feel like The principal and the staff act as if they are still in high school. Thier is bullying in the school, and the teachers make fun of the students. The school prides themselves on purple hands day, and complete confidentiality;, to the contrary the counselor is probably one of the worst hipcrates of them all. I only want the absolute best for my children and unfortunaly I need to remove my family from all of this. Maybe when the principal retire's it will get better.

Trumble Park Elementary School 2

Posted November 10, 2010
R-U-N from Trumble Park Elementary! Not a school for ANY special needs child. If they don't conform to behavioral, attentive, or ability norms, their little lives are either miserable or they're "left in the dust." The "powers that be" want to parent my children -even after school & weekends- and they are unwilling to support parent decisions. I had to request my son be evaluated for ADHD. Their special ed teacher FINALLY completed an evaluation; her results were negative. HOWEVER, according to evaluations by his pediatrician and psychiatrist, he has ADD and an Anxiety Disorder. First on the list, we changed schools. He had to completely re-do his kindergarten year. To this day, he ADORES his caring. consistent, and structured EXPERIENCED kindergarten teacher. My older daughter was also moved at that time. She needed to attend after-school classes to 'catch-up' to the reading & writing standards required for her grade level. BOTH children are now feeling and seeing success from their efforts. If your HAVE to attend TP, beware the counselor; she runs the show. While appearing concerned and caring, her face has two sides. R-U-N from Trumble Park Elementary!

Trumble Park Elementary School 2

Posted August 18, 2010
The school is set up for students who are all the same.. it's your basic simple minded, small town quality. Not all kids learn the same, look the same, act the same, Trumble isn't equipped to handle anything but "sheep." I raised my kids to stand up for themselves, to question what they don't believe to be right.. not to disrespect authority, just to know that just because someone is an adult, doesn't make them right. This mentality is not embraced or even accepted in this school. Kids who are not without flaw should steer clear.. God forbid who may have ADD or ADHD.. if you don't want your child stuck on a "behavior plan", in a "special" class or doped up on meds.. I'd stay out of this area.. Find a more progressive town, with a far more up to date way of thinking, leading & teaching.

Posted January 15, 2006
Excellent school. Great teacher selections and academics. Involved administration. No school sports but community has many opportunities. Lost of extracurricular such as Desination Imagination, art, spelling and drama.

Trumble Park Elementary School
500 Valley Rd, Papillion, NE  68046
Last modified Trumble Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trumble Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top