Posted July 25, 2013
This school is fantastic! The staff is so nice and caring. My son loves going to school everyday b/c his teacher makes learning fun. Thank you!!!

Posted March 25, 2013
Great school! I love that Mr. Snyder greets kids in front. I'm also pleased with new policy that requires doors to be locked during school hours. The office staff is always friendly and helpful. Have been happy with my son's first grade teacher Mrs. stoysich! It's her first year teaching at this school and she is doing an excellent job.

Hickory Hill Elementary School 4

Posted February 26, 2013
Wonderful school with caring teachers and staff. Principal Snyder opens car doors and greets all the kids by name most mornings and afternoons. Both music and P.E. twice a week. Fantastic PTO and high attendance rates for family nights, etc. My daughter's KG teacher isn't fantastic, and despite assurances at the beginning of the year that she would be matched by subject with older children in order to challenge her academically, she remains with her peers. Our 4th grader has had more success with this, but he attended KG in another state so it's hard to tell if this is just the way of things in KG here. Have tried to work with the KG teacher but not much has changed. She has her hands full because the knowledge level in her class is all over the map but I would have liked to see more follow-through. I think there are kids at each end of ability level that are falling through the cracks. Overall great school, no other issues.

Hickory Hill Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2011
The staff are there for the students when it's convenient for them. The teacher never gave my child a chance and I will not bring him back next year!

Posted September 07, 2010
We recently transfered our child to HH from another school in the same district. So far the teachers are by far more concerned and caring about their students. My step son has some behavior problems and the other school just kind of ignored them but HH really worked with us and said these behaviors are not acceptable and we need to change them. I especially love Ms. Miglini! She was by far the best teacher I have come in contact with in the last 5 years! She is dedicated to her students and wants them to succeed. THANKS!!!

Posted March 16, 2010

Posted January 16, 2008

Posted November 28, 2007

Hickory Hill Elementary School 2

Posted October 29, 2007

Posted April 19, 2004

Hickory Hill Elementary School
1307 Rogers Dr, Papillion, NE  68046
Last modified Hickory Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hickory Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top