Papillion, NE

Posted August 18, 2014
We have been a part of this school for 2 years now, and absolutely love it! The teachers are outstanding. We only have 1 year left here, and will be sad to leave this school when we move.

Posted August 20, 2013
This school is one of the best in the Nation. We have had 9 different teachers and they have all been wonderful. There are many opportunities to volunteer in the school. The principal and staff are amazing, and they are dedicated to each child's educational experience. I have 4 children at this school, a masters in education, and I could not be more impressed.

Posted November 05, 2011
We recently moved out of state, but were thrilled with our two years at Walnut Creek. Our teachers were outstanding (one of my son's teachers even made a point of going to watch her students' soccer games and events outside school.) I appreciated the strong emphasis on writing and oral presentations. Great GT program that lets kids explore their areas of interest and top notch music program too. There's also a supportive community feel: nights at Skate City, school festivals, etc. My kids were proud to be at Walnut Creek. Don't be put off by the test scores; I felt the education my kids received was excellent.

Posted September 21, 2011
We have attended Walnut Creek for 4 years now and have two children attending here. We love love love this school. We will be moving away soon and we will really miss the caring, wonderful staff and families. Absolutely the best elementary in Papillion.

Posted November 15, 2009
Our children attended Walnut Creek for two years before we moved out of the area. We loved this school and miss it greatly. The teachers are caring and very available, as is the leadership staff. This school welcomes families with open arms and enjoys an active parent base.

Posted May 27, 2009
I love Walnut Creek and am happy with each teacher my son has had! I am glad my daughter is going to start Kindergarden at this wonderful school

Posted January 21, 2009
My family moved here from out of state in the middle of the school year. My daughter's first grade teacher is wonderful! Very professional, compassionate, and genuine. All the kids adore her and are so eager to learn every day. The entire staff reflect a personal pride in themselves and the school. Mr. Melonis and Mrs. Wemhoff are highly visible and involved. Fantastic school!

Walnut Creek Elementary School 0

Posted October 31, 2008
Both of my older children attend Walnut Creek. I am very pleased with the school and think it is ideal. My son has attended three schools and this is the best so far. My daughter only knows this school, and loves it. Next year she will be sent to the new school Bell, (because of growth and where we live). I just hope they can carry the quality of Walnut Creek over to Bell, where my younger son will also be going. Amanda

Posted May 13, 2008
My son and daughter both attended Walnut Creek and found the teachers and staff some of the most dedicated and compassionate professionals we've seen to date. This was our children's 3rd elementary school they've attended and it was the favorite of them all.

Walnut Creek Elementary School 0

Posted August 04, 2007
My Children has just moved from England where they attended British Schools for 4 years. Moving here in the middle of the school year has been a challenge. I am very impressed and grateful of the professionalism and compentency of the staff, from Mr Maloni to the Aides who made the transition with ease. I am particularly amaze with the teachers who are very much involved in my childrens' overall behavior and performance; be it academic or otherwise. Their open line of communication has enabled be, as a parent to be very much a part of my childrens' academic experience. I recommend this school to anyone who is able to attend.

Walnut Creek Elementary School
720 Fenwick St, Papillion, NE  68046
Last modified Walnut Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top