Plattsmouth, NE

Posted February 23, 2010
We are very happy with our sons progress and look forward to the next 6 years he will be attending Plattsmouth Elementry

Plattsmouth Elementary School 0

Posted May 25, 2009
I have two children in Plattsmouth Elementary School, and I have been fairly displeased with the pace of the curriculum and the school safety. As a mother of four, I would not recommend Plattsmouth Community Schools.

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted January 17, 2008
We've been very happy with PES. We're a military family and have been with the school for the last 3 years and each year our children have had excellent teachers. They are always very responsive and provide us with feedback. Whenever a concern came up they were addressed immediately and positively. I wouldn't even consider changing schools!

Plattsmouth Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2007
School is one of worst our children have ever attended- very little feedback from teachers even when requested. Even report cards had misspelled words on them. WE are military and have experienced schools from accross the country and this one was by far the worst. Considering moving because of poor teaching staff.

Posted August 12, 2007

Posted March 08, 2006
I love Plattsmouth Schools! The teachers really care, and they totally encourage parent involvment in the learning process. Having an only child 5-year-old, plattsmouth schools helped make it easy me, a busy working mom, to see my kid get the education she needs. Then sends home the tools so I can get involved too.

Posted November 15, 2005
Plattsmouth elementary is a safe, loving school that enriches a childs world. We had 3 boys in the school for over a year and were very sad to leave. It was their home away from home.

Posted October 20, 2003

Plattsmouth Elementary School
1724 8th Ave, Plattsmouth, NE  68048
Last modified Plattsmouth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plattsmouth Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top