St Pauls Lutheran School 5

Posted February 10, 2014
I have sent a total of 5 children to this school. Three have graduated and went on to finish their educations. I still have 2 currently attending. This school teaches things that I myself had never been taught as I was growing up like how to pick a spouse which I find to be of great value. The teachers here all conduct themselves in kind and positive ways. I have never seen any of them act badly ever. My son has ADHD and had a better experience at this school then he had with all the others he attended. My youngest has some sensory issues and has improved a great deal. She will be entering kindergarten next year. It's a small school so close friendships are not always easy to come by, but if you do decide to send your children I can guarantee there is a fair amount of humble children who would love to have new friends.

St Pauls Lutheran School
Po Box 247, Plymouth, NE  68424
Last modified St Pauls Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St Pauls Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top