Bad
Good

Wow! Great teachers! very encouraging! Always wanting there students to be the best they can!

Best preschool program in omaha My son could only attend preschool there Those 2 years were the best . My daughter attended preschool in millard and I could see the diffrence and wished she had the same experience with great teachers like Mrs Runnels and Mr Habrock ,who are the best.

Iam really happy with the progress of my little girl (6). she started 1st grade now and she is able to read and do math thanks to all the practice that she gets at school. Iam from another country and I speak spanish like first language and I can learn pronunciacion from my little girl THANKS AND CONTINUE THE HARD WORK, I know the staff there and everybody, I mean everybody IT IS REALLY GOOD. THANKS!!! A LOT!!!!

Wildewood's preschool program has made all the difference in my daughter's life. When she started she was speech-impaired and was considered borderline autistic. Somehow the teachers and speech paths worked with her to bring out her words, gifts, skills, and personality, and now, four years later, my daughter qualifies for the gifted program! Mrs. Runnels, Mr. Habrock, Mrs. Davis, and all the other teachers and paras are miracle workers. My daughter wouldn't be the happy, well-adjusted, academically-advanced child she is today without the hard work and support from the Wildewood staff. Thank you!!! You unlocked her, nurtured her, and gave me the daughter I never thought I would have. I am forever grateful.

We love this school! The staff are very willing to work with the parents and children.

Wildwood has a caring staff who meet the needs of every child. The teachers are child centered and up to date on best practices!

Last modified Wildewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.