Rising City, NE

Posted March 10, 2009
My kids have been enrolled in Rising City schools for four years now. My oldest son was ready to quit school before coming here. But he got to Rising City, and it completely changed him for the better. I haev two others in RSPS and they are doing great also and its because teachers and the principal care. They will help these kids, whether its help with homework or something personal. In this school, there is very little bullying and teasing IF ANY. The older kids assist with the younger kids. The kids that are seniors are well aquainted with the kids in kindergarten and everyone in between. This is a great school with awesome staff and the kids that go here are great too.

Posted January 13, 2009
Rising City Public Schools. This is the best school I have ever gone too. We work so hard learning and doing new things. When there is a problem, the teachers or the principal help that person and does something about it. Here at Rising, the whole school is one big family. Nobody hurts anyone and we all get along great. The teachers teach us new things everyday. I was gone for about a week, because of the flu, and I had a lot of homework. Even though it can be rough at times, I really do love going to this school.

Rising City High School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
When my children first started to go to Rising City it was an awesome school. When they were in Junior High the teachers were great, but things were missing. My youngest child decided to leave the school in the middle of her freshman year because she felt she wasn't learning anything. Her first semester of high school she had 3 homework assignments and that was only because she was sick for a week. They spent more time watching Walt Disney Movies in Geman and Biology than they did work. The past few years their educational standards have come up way short.

Posted December 07, 2007

Rising City High School 2

Posted October 09, 2005
As a parent of a former student, I was very disappointed in the quality of education at RCPS, particularly in the high school. I don't believe the grades reflect the actual work done (or not done) by the student. I have spoken to option students who have said they had gone from failing at their former school to passing at RC without even trying. They actually recomended the school to others because 'they'll give you a diploma and you don't even have to study'! Could this be because the principal/superintendent was rarely ever there?

Posted September 19, 2005
Rising City kicks butt...there is soo much to do and everthing is fun, you have more time with peers and getting to know them and then you have more time with one on one with the teachers. I think you'd learn a lot better than what you ever would in columbus.

Rising City High School 4

Posted August 31, 2005
I transfered my son from Columbus to Rising City after recieving an all F report card. I tried to work with Columbus, but it is a big school and I feel he got lost in it. His first year in Rising City he started on the football team (a first for him to be on the team)and also only had one F on his report card. I like the teachers and staff, they made time to help my son and call me if there were any problems. I like the fact that is a small town school and the staff and Mr. Alberts really care about the no student left behind. Thanks again to all at Rising City.

Rising City High School 1

Posted September 11, 2004
Rising City Public Schools where do I begin. The school lacks a lot. I am sure the school was fine 20 maybe 10 years ago but not now a days. I would strongly reconsider if you are planning on sending or are sending your kids to Rising City's Public School.

Rising City High School
400 East Spruce, Rising City, NE  68658
Last modified Rising City High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Rising City High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top