Scottsbluff, NE

Bluffs Middle School 5

Posted January 18, 2014
I go to BMS and I have to say it is the best school I have been to I love it the teachers are so nice and have great personalities, BMS can change some things about it like longer lunch times, being able to choose what you eat at lunch but all in all I love it.

Bluffs Middle School

Posted September 02, 2007
It's been good for my daughter. She has lots of friends and enjoys it a lot! We have had rough times at the school, but nothing is really perfect. Overall it is a good school that could use a few improvements.

Bluffs Middle School 4

Posted June 24, 2007
We are very impressed by the staff. Secure building can only be entered by one door. My son has had an excellent experience. If your child gets into advanced classes, he will be ahead in high school. Not the rough place we worried about. Teachers really cared about our child. He and we have been very happy.

Bluffs Middle School 2

Posted May 10, 2007
This is a very rough school. There is little discipline and control in most classrooms.

Bluffs Middle School
23rd and Broadway, Scottsbluff, NE  69361
Last modified Bluffs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bluffs Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top