Scottsbluff, NE

Posted December 27, 2014
many years ago my sis and me went to westmoor real good school there there s ed was real good

Posted October 27, 2012
Don t let the rating fool you. Westmoor is an amazing elementary school. I have four children and they all have very fond memories of the time they spent at Westmoor. The teachers are very well prepared and understand that many of the children they teach are dealing with issues beyond their control. If you are an involved parent who is prepared to do your part in your child s education your child will get what they need in order to succeed.

Posted June 20, 2008

Westmoor Elementary School 0

Posted January 02, 2008
My two older children went to this school several years ago. I feel that I have to comment about this school because my children and I had a great experience. The staff was very professional and I volunteered often. The teachers are great and when we see them out in the town they always say hi and ask my kids how they are doing. This is a awsome school.

Posted November 10, 2005

Westmoor Elementary School
1722 Ave K, Scottsbluff, NE  69361
Last modified Westmoor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmoor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top