So Sioux City, NE

Harney Elementary School 5

Posted July 09, 2011
My child attends this school and just loves it. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I love how the teachers encourage parent involvement. My child's teacher was always open for discussions with any concerns I may have. The teacher went out of her way to keep my child engaged and interested. The teachers are very passionate about what they do, and if you or your child are having any type of issues they are there to help.

Harney Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2010
My son has attended this school. This school has a behavior room that uses restraint and seclusion. Never recieved a full detailed report after my son had been restrained. Staff is very spiteful and does not give the whole story of what happens in the class room. I beliver if you are concidering this school, you should go else ware. But you will have to under stand. All schools in South sioux city are the same district and follow the same rules. As there is more than one school here that restrains and seclusion. I dont knwo how to rate the parent involvement on this page as the school does not alow you to stay with your child in school. As a parent I am involved. But limited because the school does not like the parents in there school to see how restraint and seclusion is used, or if needed

Harney Elementary School 0

Posted January 12, 2009
I feel very lucky to have my child attend Harney! The staff is the best!

Harney Elementary School
1001 Arbor Dr, So Sioux City, NE  68776
Last modified Harney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harney Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top